《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第146期:提高生存几率
日期:2016-06-01 20:35

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm getting tumble around like a pebble,constantly pined under tons of freezing water.

我开始像石子一样在水里翻滚沉浮 在数吨的冷水里不断打转

But the rapids have done their job I can ferry glide to the opposite bank,while the size of the volume running up.

但是激流帮了我一把 我可以在流量变大时 慢慢游到对岸去


Gonna here...it's gonna here,gonna there that flow I wanna get out of this, you know.

到了就是这儿 顺着这股水流 你知道我真想从这里出去

The more dangerous...The best way to stay a clear stoppers and some merge rocks is to build a raft.

更危险的是...在水中避开障碍物和隐蔽的石块的最佳办法 就是扎一个筏子

Staying on the surface move fast,improve your chances to survival.

待在水面上迅速移动 有助于提高生存几率

In Alabama,a raft seem like a great way to stay out of the water and other trouble.

在阿拉巴马 筏子似乎是一个很棒的方法 使我们不用入水 避开其他麻烦

Everything I needed,was lying around me.

我需要的所有材料 都可以就地取材

Then use all of these polystyrene,as the next layer,and then use a tarpaulin to wrape around it.

然后用这些聚苯乙烯材料 作为下一层 然后用一个防水帆布 把这一圈包裹上

Try make its water-tight as possible.He found some...some kind of plastic sheet here.

尽可能将接缝弄得密不透水 他找到某种塑料布

The ability into a doughnut raft is just...just with...with all the degree that was...uh...was there almost on the side of the river.

建造饼筏的能力就是 总得来说就是 全部在河边完成

It just worked brilliantly as a floatation device,even in really rough water.Okay, we are out of here.

作为一种漂浮装备 它很出色 即使是在非常湍急的水里 好了 我们出发了

The bad side of the whole raft was basically...was uncontrollable you can't steer it.

筏子的缺点是没法控制 你无法掌控它

The water was deciding where it wants to flow Bear.

水流决定了贝尔的方向

My raft hold out for a while,but all too soon the rapids became too violent.

我的筏子坚持了一会 但是很快 湍流变的异常剧烈

The current is too strong,I throw out and dump into the icy cold water.

水流太湍急了 我被甩出来掉进了冰冷刺骨的水里

重点讲解

1、constant

不断的;重复的;一直存在的

She suggests that women are under constant pressure to be abnormally thin.

她暗示说女性总是处在保持身材异常瘦削的压力之下。

Inflation is a constant threat.

通货膨胀始终是个威胁。

恒定物;常数;常量;常项

In the world of fashion it sometimes seems that the only constant is ceaseless change.

在时装界,有时似乎唯一永恒不变的东西就是不断的变化。

Two significant constants have been found in a number of research studies.

若干研究已经发现了两个重要常量。

恒定的;不变的

The average speed of the winds remained constant.

平均风速保持稳定。


2、stay out

(尤指该在家时)不在家;(晚上)不回家

That was the first time Elliot stayed out all night.

那是埃利奥特第一次彻夜未归。

I met some friends and stayed out until eleven or twelve.

我见了几个朋友,直到夜里十一二点才回家。

(工人)继续罢工

The electricians at the power stations went on strike and stayed out nearly five days.

发电厂的电工们举行了罢工,一直持续了近 5 天。

分享到