《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第329期:一段逃命经历
日期:2016-12-09 22:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Rivers flood instantly.You know, you watch these things rising minute by minute.

洪水倾泻而至 你看着水面急速上涨

Whoa, look, look, look, look! Look at the waterfall!That was just a kind of small torrent before.

天呐 看 看瀑布 那里之前还是一条小山涧


There is a load more water coming down here now.That wind is just incredible.

水量还在不断地上升 这风太奇妙了

I've chosen this clip because I'd always wanted to witness a flash flood.

我选择了这个片段 因为我总想着见证山洪暴发

Look at that!And here I was right in the thick of it.

看那 而我目睹了山洪汹涌的时刻

Power of nature--it can easily grab you by the backside and shake you around quite violently.

自然的力量 它能轻易地从后方偷袭你 带给你你猛烈的一击

This river is definitely now out of action.And we're back into the jungle.

这条河现在肯定不能去了 我们得回到丛林

Number 16 is a moment in Montana that I had to run for my life.

第16位 是我在蒙大拿州的一段逃命经历

What were they thinking?Through straight through this tunnel.

他们在想什么啊 咱们径直穿过这条隧道

It'll be quicker and easier than going over it as well to get through.

直接穿过去会更快 也简单许多

Okay, hands up. It was a bad idea.Hang on. Stop, stop.

好吧 我收回 这主意糟透了 等等 停下 停

But it made my list because, to be honest, it got interesting.

不过它上了我的排行榜 因为 老实说 其实蛮有趣的

we need to move. Go, go, go, go, go, go.Keep up with me!Run!

我们得离开 冲 冲 快跑 跟上我 快跑

You don't quite know how fast the train is.

你不知道那火车到底有多快

You don't really know anything 'cause you just hear the noise and you see this light barreling towards you,and you just run.

你什么都不知道 只能听到鸣笛声 看到灯光打过来 你就必须得跑

Almost there. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.Come on!

快到了 快跑 快跑 快跑 加把劲

词汇解析

1、instantly

瞬息;顷刻;刹那

For an instant, Catherine was tempted to flee.

有那么一会儿,凯瑟琳很想逃跑。

The pain disappeared in an instant.

疼痛立刻就消失了。

(某一)时刻

At that instant the museum was plunged into total darkness.

就在那时,博物馆陷入了一片漆黑。

In the same instant he flung open the car door.

与此同时,他猛地推开了车门。

立即的;即刻的

Mr Porter's book was an instant hit.

波特先生的书一经推出便大受欢迎。

He had taken an instant dislike to Mortlake.

他一到莫特莱克就觉得不喜欢这个地方。


2、come down

(成本、水平或数量)下降,降低

Interest rates should come down.

利率应该降低。

If you buy three bottles, the bottle price comes down to 2.42 pounds.

如果买3瓶,价格会便宜一些,每瓶2.42英镑。

落下;降落

The cold rain came down.

下起了冰冷的雨。

The curtain came down after the first act.

第一幕过后,幕布落了下来。

分享到
重点单词
  • violentlyadv. 猛烈地,激烈地,极端地
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • torrentn. 激流,山洪 adj. 奔流的,汹涌的
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • tunneln. 隧道,地道 v. 挖隧道,挖地道
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • fleevi. 逃跑,逃走,消失,(时间)飞逝 vt. 逃避
  • curtainn. 窗帘,门帘,幕(布) vt. (用帘)装饰,(以帘
  • dislikev. 不喜欢,厌恶 n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感