《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第458期:付出努力才行
日期:2017-05-30 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

More bear poo.

熊粪便更多了

So, you know what,it doesn't make it a bad place to camp.

你知道吗 这对我们的露营没有影响


It makes it a scary place to camp.

在这露营有点恐怖

We're in the bears' neighborhood now.

我们现在和熊做邻居了

Bears aren't territorial.

熊没有领域性

This is purely a sign that they've passed through.

这只是显示它们曾经过这里

I'd go for this. Are you happy?Happy.

就在这里吧 你们觉得怎么样 就这样吧

Okay, first thing we want to do is clear this.

好的 首先我们得清理一下这里

And then we need to find some long logs.

然后去找一些长的树枝

These sort of things.That'll do for one.

就像这种的 这样就行了

Get a longer one and run that to there.

再找一根长点的从那头架到这头

And then we'll just cover that.

然后我们把它封好

All this timber is avalanche debris.

这些木材都是雪崩的遗留物

With failing daylight,We don't have to waste time cutting trees.

太阳要落山了 我们就不用花时间砍树了

But Joe's got other things on his mind.

但乔在考虑其它的事情

I'm on a constant bear lookout now.

我现在在巡视是否有熊出没

Do you know what?

你们知道吗

It's so much easier with three people.

三个人干活容易多了

I can't imagine being out here by yourself.

我不敢想象你自己在这儿会怎样

Parts of it are magical.

一方面 独自在野外是神奇的经历

Parts, though, when you're tired,and you just want to, you know

另一方面 特别是当你累了 你只想

make camp fast and rest.

赶紧搭个帐篷休息一下

If the devil had a boot camp,this is what it would be like.This is evil.

如果恶魔有个训练营 应该就是这个样子 太惨了

I haven't worked this hard since ever.

我从来没这么辛苦地工作过

This is bedding? Yeah.

这是睡觉的地儿吗 对

Spruce branches on top of the avalanche debris are ideal for both roofing and bedding.

雪崩的遗留物最上层是云杉枝 它是帐篷顶部和底部的理想材料

One layer underneath worth two on top, okay?

底下铺一层比上面铺两层还管用

This is where we're gonna lose most of our heat.

在这里我们会消耗大量的热量

Cause you'll thrill in the morning, when you're cold,you'll be grateful for every inch of bedding under you.

当清晨你感到很冷打寒战的时候 你就会对身下的每一寸垫层感激不尽了

I am beat, exhausted.Now it's looking like a shelter.

我太累了 崩溃了 现在看起来像个安身之所了

I don't want the guys to have to kill for their dinner,So I've brought it with me.

我不希望他们杀生获取晚餐 所以我随身带了一些

Nice. I'm allergic to bunnies.But they're gonna have to work for it.

很好 我对兔子肉过敏 但他们得付出努力才行

词汇解析

1、constant

持续不断的;重复的;一直存在的

She suggests that women are under constant pressure to be abnormally thin.

她暗示说女性总是处在保持身材异常瘦削的压力之下。

Inflation is a constant threat.

通货膨胀始终是个威胁。

恒定物;常数;常量;常项

In the world of fashion it sometimes seems that the only constant is ceaseless change.

在时装界,有时似乎唯一永恒不变的东西就是不断的变化。

Two significant constants have been found in a number of research studies.

若干研究已经发现了两个重要常量。


2、branch

(企业或组织的)分支机构,分部,分店

The local branch of Bank of America is handling the accounts.

美国银行在当地的分行正在处理这些账目。

National is Britain's leading autocare service with over 400 branches nationwide.

英国轮胎与车辆养护公司是英国最有名的汽车养护企业,在全英国有400多家分店。

(政府或公安机关等的)部门,机构

Senate employees could take their employment grievances to another branch of government.

参议院的雇员可以向别的政府部门申诉工作问题。

He had a fascination for submarines and joined this branch of the service.

他对潜艇非常着迷,因此加入了潜艇部队。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • avalanchen. 雪崩
  • layern. 层 vi. 分层 vt. 将某物堆积成层 n
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • timbern. 木材,木料
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿