《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第110期:非常不妙的处境
日期:2016-04-25 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The tides here move fast,and with a range of up to 30 foot,there's a real danger of getting cut off.

潮水涨得很快 而涨到30英尺时 会被潮水断了去路 就相当危险了

Just take it steady around here.We can't get around that.

在这里要小心站稳了 我们无法绕过去了


The tide's cut us off that way, as well.It's not actually a very clever position to find ourselves in here.

潮水把我们那边的路也断了 我们困在这里 真是非常不妙的处境

We're gonna have to climb out.That's all overhanging.

我们必须得爬出这里 这差不多是垂直的

So is this stuff. This tide is coming up fast, guys.Fast.

只有这一条出路了 潮涨得太快了 非常快

Just back up and see what that fissure's like.Actually, this may be possible, this bit.

先退回去 看看那边裂缝如何 事实上 从这里爬上去的更好一些

And most cliff faces will have some sort of linear weakness if you look hard enough.

大多的悬崖表面都有这样的线性裂纹 仔细观察 你就能发现

This is probably our best way up out of this cove.And I want to move fast up this exposed rock face.

这应该是我们逃离山谷的最佳途径 我得快点离开这块裸露的岩壁

The good thing about this is that the wind and the waves have smashed off all of the loose rock,so basically pretty good as a whole.

这里有一点好处 就是风和破浪将松垮的岩石都弄掉了 总的来说 非常有利于攀爬

I'm using a climbing technique called foot and back that relies on opposing forces to keep you on the cliff face.Okay.

我运用"脚与后背同给力"的登山技巧 利用反作用力 使自己依附在峭壁上 很好

Quite nicely wedged now. It's just chimneying my back against this wall, my hands and legs here.But there's no time to rest.

正正好好卡在这里 这个狭缝 使我的后背顶着墙 手和脚这样支着 但没时间休息了

Do you know what? This is the sort of thing you do in your head it's nice summer's day somewhere,

知道吗 这时候你脑子会想象 风和日丽的夏天是什么样子 来进行自我安慰

but when your hands are so cold you can hardly feel them,the wind's blowing, the rain's coming in, everything becomes harder.

但当你的手冻得没了知觉 加上急风骤雨 一切都变得困难无比

重点讲解

1、get around

克服,解决(问题或困难)

None of these countries has found a way yet to get around the problem of the polarization of wealth.

这些国家都还没有找到办法来解决贫富分化的问题。

规避,避开(法律或规章)

Although tobacco ads are prohibited, companies get around the ban by sponsoring music shows.

虽然严禁为烟草做广告,但一些烟草公司却通过赞助音乐会来打擦边球。

(消息等)传开,散播出去

They threw him out because word got around that he was taking drugs.

由于有传言说他吸毒,他们把他解雇了。

I'll see that it gets round that you've arrived.

我一定保证让大家知道你到了。


2、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

分享到
重点单词
  • weaknessn. 软弱
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,
  • techniquen. 技术,技巧,技能
  • opposingadj. 反作用的,反向的,相反的,对立的 动词oppo
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • fissuren. 裂缝,裂沟,分歧 v. 裂开,分裂
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于