《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第159期:必须顺从自然
日期:2016-06-14 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The scree is looser than I thought,rocks of the size of my head flying pass me.

这片山坡远没我想象中坚实 脑袋大的石块飞过

I need to change direction to avoid being taken out.

我必须不断变换方向 以免被石头击中


I think by the end of it, even he realize that he was he was lucky this time,by missing those boulders.

拍摄结束之后 就连贝尔本人都觉得 能躲过这一劫 实在是太幸运了

Gee, big things,keep fly pass my head,I try to kinda of get out the way into the side,

天呐 这些大石头 不断地朝我砸过来 我努力的想躲到一边去

but the bottom line is really, I gotta be lucky then.

但是说实话 我刚才实在是太幸运了

I'm a great believer in working with and never against nature.

我始终坚信想要生存就必须顺从自然 而不能反其道而行之

But sometimes she does throw suprises in your way.

但大自然经常会跟我们开点玩笑

Steady here.It must be 50, 60 foot down there.

稍等一下 这里至少有五六十英尺高

In Norway, I needed a way down,and I thought nature had the answer.

在挪威的摄制中 有一次需要下山 我以为大自然会帮我一把

Hang on, there is a birch tree over there. I've got a idea.

等一下 那里有棵桦树 我有办法了

The skies are taken the quick way down.

我先把滑雪板扔了下去

And I hopeing a flexible birch tree will get me down just as fast.

同时也希望柔韧的桦树 也能把我送下去

The plan is tenuous,grab the top of the tree,and use my weight to bend it over.

我的想法很简单 抓住桦树的顶端 然后利用我的体重将其压弯

So far, so good.Sort of.

目前为止一切都很顺利 勉强算是吧

Birch tree is meant to be bending.But I'm all right.Snow took most of that.

桦树应该很有弹性的呀 不过我并无大碍 积雪起到了很好的缓冲作用

Survival terrain and eventually you should find a way out.

险域求生终究要设法脱困

When you do,It's always a blast.

而最佳的获救时间 往往转瞬即逝

重点讲解

1、take out

去除;除掉

I got an abscess so he took the tooth out.

我牙龈脓肿,所以他就把那颗牙拔掉了。

When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.

你编辑录音时,可以把咯咯笑的部分删了。

邀请…外出,带…出去(吃饭、看电影等)

Jessica's grandparents took her out for the day.

杰茜卡的祖父母带她出去玩了一天。

Reichel took me out to lunch.

雷赫尔请我出去吃的午饭。

取得,获得,领到

They find a house, agree a price, and take out a mortgage through their building society.

他们找到一处房子,谈妥价格,通过住房互助协会办理了抵押贷款。


2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到