《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第121期:要保持警觉
日期:2016-05-06 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Masters of disguise.This deadly predators blend into landscape,you've gotta stay alert.

蛇是伪装大师 这种致命的食肉动物能够和环境融为一体 你要保持警觉

You come very gentlely.Of the four kinds of snakes in the Sahara,Egyptian cobra is one of the most venomous.

你要轻轻地走过来 撒哈拉的四种蛇中 埃及眼镜蛇是最毒的


The first thing you gotta do is just keep absolutely still.This one is around 4 foot long.

遇到它的第一反应 就是保持绝对静止 这条蛇大约有四尺长

Because it strikes up half of its body length under a second.

它瞬间移动的距离相当于一半身体的长度

Then you can see their head coming right out.

然后你会发现他们的头冲过来了

and these guys move so fast that they kill almost a hundred people a year in Africa.

这种蛇移动速度相当快 它们每年在非洲造成近乎一百人致死

Here you go. See it strike that.

让我们看看它如何攻击水壶

Always back off slowly,and never corner a cobra,but give it room to make it get away.

记得要慢慢退后 不要将眼镜蛇困住 腾出空间让它自行离开

Come across this in a night though and it could be all over for someone.

如果在晚上碰到它 你就完蛋了

The cobra's deadly neurotoxic venom attacks nerve system,eventually, their respiratory system shuts down completely.

眼镜蛇致命的神经性毒液会攻击神经系统 最终使你的呼吸系统完全损坏

The basic rule with dangerous animal is keep your distance.

遇到危险动物的基本规则就是保持距离

But in a hunt for food,you may be forced to come into close contact.

但是捕猎时 你不得不近距离接触

In Mexico, swaming bees mind one thing-- honey.You can see that is the one I'm after.

在墨西哥 看到蜂群就意味着蜂蜜 这就是我要找的

Legs on my forehead.Boy, go away. Go away.To avoid the stings,cover up all exposed flesh,hands, face, and forehead.

我额头上有一只蜜蜂 走开 给我走开 为了避免被蜇 要把全身裸露的地方都裹起来 例如手 脸 以及额头

That one of these got me, just up here.Hey, can you see, can you pull it off this for me.

那只蜜蜂蜇到我了 就在这 看到了吗 你能帮我把蜇针拔出来吗

And that's... that's what you wanna pull out.You gonna see that?

这就是...这就是你要想拔出来的东西 看见了吗

For such a small little fly thing,doesn't help deliver a punch.

这么小的飞虫 揍它也无济于事

重点讲解

1、strike up

开始(交谈);建立(友谊);开始(来往)

I trailed her into Penney's and struck up a conversation.

我跟着她进了彭尼家然后开始交谈起来。

James struck up a friendship with a small boy who owned a pony on the island.

詹姆斯和小岛上一个养了一匹小马的小男孩儿交上了朋友。

开始演奏

And then the orchestra struck up the National Anthem.

然后管弦乐队奏起了国歌。

Music struck up in one of the big old buildings along the seafront.

音乐从海滨区一栋古老的大楼里响起。


2、get away

离开;脱身

She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.

只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。

I wanted a divorce. I wanted to get away.

我想离婚,以求解脱。

(使)逃跑;(使)逃脱

Dr Dunn was apparently trying to get away when he was shot.

很显然,邓恩博士在遭枪击时正企图逃跑。

I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.

我想带她逃到一个安全的地方。

摆脱(旧思维等);跳出(窠臼)

We want to get away from the politics of outdated dogmatism and class confrontation.

我们想摒弃过时的教条主义和阶级对抗的政治观点。

分享到