《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第197期:随时随地补充能量
日期:2016-07-22 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

You always have to prepare for the unexpected in the wild,

在野外你必须对突发事件有所准备

But survival is about turning whatever confronts you to your advantage.

但生存就是充分利用 你遇到的东西


All those frogs up here.Missed it.Where's he gone?There's loads around here.Here we go.

前面有些青蛙 找不着了他上哪去了 听声音是在这里 抓住了

Got a good-sized frog.And a frog like that,it's fine just to eat raw.

一只大青蛙 像这样的青蛙 生吃是没问题的

You want to be careful with toads. You don't want to eat them,

你得注意癞蛤蟆 可别吃它们

You can tell when they have a really scaly, warty back to them.

可以通过背部的鳞片和瘤子区分他们

But a frog,as long as it's not brightly coloured.

但是青蛙 只要不是鲜艳的就行

which is gonna mean it's probably poisonous,A frog like that is fine just to eat.

颜色鲜艳的一般有毒 这样的青蛙吃起来没事的

Let's cut down it's back.

切开他的后背

And then you just can peel it, and what will happen.

就可以撕开它了

But it really gets all of guts,and skin.

内脏全都出来了 还有皮肤

It's kind of like taking it's trouserous off,and shoes.

就像给他脱裤子一样 还得脱鞋

And you're left with all the bit that's fine to eat.

把这些扔掉 可以吃了

Cold, froggy,and full of bones.

又冷又腥 而且全是骨头

Just moving through this sort of jungle burns up to a thousand calaries an hour.

单单是穿越这样的丛里 每小时就会消耗一千卡路里的能量

Nearly half of what a man needs in a day.

大约是成年男子一天必须能量的一半

You've got to boost energy levels whenever you can.

所以你必须随时随地补充能量

Need to start thinking about making camp.It's starting to get a bit darker.

得搭个帐篷了 天有点黑了

And when it dose get dark in the jungle, it happened so fast.You've got to be prepared.

丛林里天黑得很快 你得准备好

You know, but the main thing is you get off the jungle floor when you make a camp.

当你搭帐篷时 最主要的是 离开地面

This is where it all happens,all the snakes, the ants, the scorpions, are down here,

蛇啊 蝎子啊 全都在地上

so you want to make sure you're raised up a little bit.Okay. See what we find around here.

你必须确保高一点 看看附近有什么材料

But in the jungle,you need to check who you're sharing your bed with.

但是在丛林里 你必须检查一下床上都有什么

Look at the size of that.For a centipede.That is just a monster one.

看看这大小 对于蜈蚣来说 简直成精了

词汇解析

1、confront

(问题、任务或困难)降临,使面临

She was confronted with severe money problems.

她面临严峻的资金问题。

Ministers underestimated the magnitude of the task confronting them.

部长们低估了他们所面临的任务的艰巨性。

勇敢地面对;正视

We are learning how to confront death.

我们正在学习如何直面死亡。

NATO countries have been forced to confront fundamental moral questions.

北约国家被迫正视基本的道德问题。

与…对峙;与…对抗

She pushed her way through the mob and confronted him face to face.

她挤过骚动的人群,与他当面对峙。

They don't hesitate to open fire when confronted by police.

他们遭遇警察时毫不犹豫地开火。


2、probably

大概;或许;可能

The White House probably won't make this plan public until July.

白宫可能要等到7月份才会公开这个计划。

Van Gogh is probably the best-known painter in the world.

凡·高可能是世界上最知名的画家。

(用于缓和语气)大概,或许,可能

He probably thinks you're both crazy!

他可能认为你们两个人都疯了!

分享到