《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第388期:确保万无一失
日期:2017-03-14 19:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

On this run, I've got no ice axe.

这次 我没带冰镐

To stop, you got to roll over,raise your body up,

要停下来 你必须翻过身 撑起身体


and dig hard into the snow with your hands and feet.

手脚并用 尽力往雪里插

Very fast,faster than expected.

非常快 比想象中的快多了

But exactly how fast?37 miles an hour.

具体速度多少 每小时六十公里

You'd get a ticket in an urban place in the U.K. with that speed.

这速度在英国市区 就要领罚单了

With no ice axe,stopping my slide was a real challenge.It took 180 feet.

在没有冰镐的情况下 想停下来绝非易事 一共滑行了五十五米

That's half the length of a football field.

那有半个足球场的长度了

Now to head back to the top and try again,this time with an ice axe.

再回山顶试一次 这次用冰镐

And how much quicker can I stop?

这回能比上回快多少呢

An ice axe like this can massively help you arrest the fall.

这样的冰镐 是下滑中的制动法宝

The danger is you're traveling very fast,

不过在高速下滑过程中它也是个危险

you've got something very sharp,very close to your body and close to your head.

如此锋利的刀面 会紧邻你的身体 甚至你的头部

It just means you got to be absolutely certain of your technique before you go.

这也就意味着 你必须在下滑前 确保它万无一失

Okay, hitch these up again, do my Simon Cowell.Okay, here we go.

提紧裤子 看着我点 我上了

词汇解析

1、expect

预期;预料;期待

a council workman who expects to lose his job in the next few weeks.

预计自己在接下来的几周里会丢掉工作的市政工人

They no longer expect corporate profits to improve.

他们不再期待公司利润会增长。

盼望;期待;等待

I am expecting several important letters but nothing has arrived.

我正在等几封重要的信件,可是一封都没到。

I wasn't expecting a visitor.

我没想到会有人来访。

要求;认为应当得到;指望

He wasn't expecting our hospitality.

他没有指望我们会盛情款待。

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.

我确实希望晚上能有些属于自己的时间。


2、absolute

完全的;彻底的

It's not really suited to absolute beginners.

它并不真正适合从零开始的初学者。

A sick person needs absolute confidence and trust in a doctor.

病人需要对医生有绝对的信心和信任。

十足的;地道的

About 12 inches wide is the absolute minimum you should consider.

12英寸左右的宽度绝对是你应考虑的最低值。

I think it's absolute nonsense.

我认为那十足是无稽之谈。

分享到