《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第130期:汹涌的河流
日期:2016-05-15 23:31

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This size of the spikes on this.I wanna get rid of all of these Bubs off first.Here we go.

这家伙的刺真长 首先我要把这些没用的东西砍掉 这样就好了

Okay, I'll let you see inside.All of the sand,and the guts.I don't want that.

我们来看看里面是啥样 好多沙子 还有内脏 我才不吃内脏


But underneath this,see all of these brown parts here?That's all of his eggs all of his roe.

但这下面 看见褐色的东西了吗 那是它的蛋 它的卵

And all of these eggs are good to eat.They say this is the caviar of the sea.It's like...it's like a baby poo.Caviar?

这些卵 都是能吃的 他们说这是海洋中的鱼子酱 这味道就像 就像婴儿的大便 是鱼子酱嘛

Without a rotten line,you're maybe forced to hunt under rocks for fish crabs and fresh water snails.

在找不到腐烂线时 你就不得不在石头下寻找鱼蟹 和淡水蜗牛了

Man, there is something...something down here.But in the murky water in the Louisiana swamps

天呐 下面有 有情况 但在路易斯安那州这浑浊的水中

it is possible to go fishing simply using your fingers as a hooking bait.

用手指作为诱饵 来钓鱼也未尝不可

Just got a big...Just...got a big catfish get him on the shore.Let me see.

抓到了...一条大鲶鱼 我要把它弄上岸 我看看

Your hear that?He's got my.Try to show you this.Oh my finger right down its mouth.What I gonna do hang on to those gills.

你听到了吗 它要到我的 想给你看看 我的手指 直直地插入了它的嘴 我要做的就是不松手 牢牢抓住它的腮

The spines on the peak territory fins can cause severe wounds and they contain a powerful venin that causes extreme pain.

鱼鳍里的刺 可能造成严重的伤势 而且它们还含有剧毒 可能导致剧烈疼痛

And these guys...just gonna hang on for dear life.This is shreded my fingers.

这家伙...为了活命 死咬不松口 我的手指 都快被咬烂了

That must be...must be 20 pounds of fish.Look all of that,is great to eat raw.

它肯定 重大至少20磅 这些肉 生吃起来还不错

In my next challenge I'll take on the raging courage mighty and busy river to show you how to survive the world's wildest water.

我下一次将挑战 湍急汹涌的河流 向你展示如何在 世界最湍急的水中求生

重点讲解

1、hang on

等一会儿;稍等

Can you hang on for a minute?

你能不能稍等一会儿?

Hang on a sec. I'll come with you.

稍等,我跟你一起去。

(面对困难或阻力)坚持不懈,不泄气

Without the support of my parents I would have probably cracked up completely. But I managed to hang on.

假如没有我父母的支持,我可能已经彻底垮掉了。但我还是坚持了下来。

Manchester United hung on to take the Cup.

曼联队坚持到了最后,夺得了足总杯的冠军。

紧握;牢牢抓住

She was conscious of a second man hanging on to the rail.

她意识到还有另一个男人紧抓着栏杆。

a flight stewardess who helped save the life of a pilot by hanging onto his legs.

紧紧抓住飞行员的双腿而救了他一命的空中女乘务员


2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

分享到