《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第27期:阿巴拉契亚山区
日期:2016-01-27 19:38

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's no way for a dry land in the canyon,so I'm heading for higher ground.

峡谷地形不利于着陆 所以我们向高地方向前进

Okay it's time to get out of here.

好了 该跳下去了


This is my first adventure since I broke my shoulder in Antarctica two monthes ago.

自从两个月前在南极摔伤了肩膀 今天是我首次踏上冒险之旅

I feel fit but I'm up to this new challenge.

我觉得状态不错 准备接受新的挑战

There's no level gound to land on and I'm gonna jump.

直升机无法着陆 我必须跳下飞机

Any mistakes and this will be a bone braker.My planet!Okay gotta go.

稍有疏忽 便会伤筋断骨 我的天啊 开拔吧

I've been dropped high up country in the top of the major river canyon.

我在主河谷的山顶上成功着陆

My first task: assess the situation and work out a plan.

当前首要任务是评估形势 制定计划

All of this is the southern foot of the Appalachian moutains.

这里是阿巴拉契亚山区 南麓

And man alive.It's spectacular.If you wanna get out here,

老天啊 这简直太壮观了 若想成功从这里逃生

you don't really wanna head out river that is north to higher ground.

逆流而上 向北到高处是绝对不可取的

You better off actually following the river, following it south.

顺流而下 一路向南 逃生概率会大增

But getting down is no easy task.It must be 200 feet straight down this.

但进入河谷 绝非易事 看这 至少有两百英尺深

And that's what I called a death drop.

我把这叫做"死亡落差"

And getting down someting like this on my good days is gonna be hard.

就算我身体状态极佳 想从这里下去 也得费一番周折

Let alone two months after I broke my shoulder.If I don't try, I am not gonna know.

更别说两个月前 我肩膀受了伤 但是我不试试的话 怎么知道呢

重点讲解

1、adventure

冒险;冒险经历;奇遇

I set off for a new adventure in the United States on the first day of the new year.

新年第一天,我在美国开始了一次新的冒险。

冒险的刺激;大胆的开拓;勇敢的闯荡

Their cultural backgrounds gave them a spirit of adventure.

他们的文化背景赋予了他们一种冒险精神。

a feeling of adventure and excitement.

惊险刺激的感觉

去(某地)探险

The group has adventured as far as the Austrian alps.

该队伍的探险之旅远至奥地利的阿尔卑斯山。


2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

计算下来(为)

The price per pound works out at £3.20.

每磅价格合计3.20英镑。

It will probably work out cheaper to hire a van and move your own things.

租一辆面包车自己搬的话,算起来可能要更省钱些。

分享到
重点单词
  • assessv. 估定,评定
  • planetn. 行星
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • canyonn. 峡谷
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • adventuren. 冒险,奇遇 vt. 冒险,尝试 vi. 大胆进行,
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤