《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第63期:黑颈眼镜蛇
日期:2016-03-09 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Cover your eyes. Cover your eyes.Spitting cobra.Okay, I don't wanna be any closer than this.

快来拍 快来拍 黑颈眼镜蛇 我可不想靠这玩意太近

It's just looking straight,straight at me here.He's watching. I'll tell you want.

就这样拍吧 从我这个角度拍 它正盯着我们看 我给你们开开眼


I'm gonna get the camera on the end of this.Give us that camera.

我要把摄像机绑在这根棍子末端 把这台摄像机给我们

Listen, okay, I don't know but you just...just keep an eye on him while I tie this on.

听着 我绑摄像机的时候 你必须一直留意着它

A spitting cobra blinds its prey before it attacks.

黑颈眼镜蛇在攻击前会让它的猎物失明

It can launch its venom over eight foot.I do not want to get too close to this.

它可以在8英尺远的地方就喷射毒液 我可不想再向他靠近了

Its poison attacks the nervous system, leading to paralysis.

它的毒液会致使神经系统麻痹

This is one snake you don't want to mess with if you don't know what you're doing.

如果你不知道你该做什么 那就离这条蛇远远的

You can actually see the venom on the lens here.You see that?Where it spat.

在镜头上能看到毒液 看到了吗 它将毒液喷射在这儿

That is what you do not want in your eye.

你绝不会希望这玩意进到你眼睛的

Okay, let's move way from here now, he's pissed.

好 现在我们离开这儿 它发火了

You see a snake like that,Where it spat.and just reminds you how careful you've got to be moving through the jungle,

如果你看到这种蛇 一定要保持冷静 提醒你们 在丛林中时行进时 一定要细心

and it's often a good idea moving through the jungle,as snakes work off vibrations,

故意踏出脚步声前进 是个很好的办法 蛇能感觉到地面震动

and if you let them know you're coming,they're generally gonna move out your way.

如果你让它们知道你要来了 它们一般都会绕开这条路的

重点讲解

1、attack

攻击;进攻

Fifty civilians in Masawa were killed when government planes attacked the town.

马萨瓦市遭到政府军飞机轰炸,有50名平民丧生。

He bundled the old lady into her hallway and brutally attacked her.

他将老妇人推到她家走廊上,并对她一顿暴打。

抨击;强烈指责;非难

He publicly attacked the people who've been calling for secret ballot nominations.

他公开抨击了那些主张用不记名投票方式确定任命人选的人。

A newspaper ran an editorial attacking him for being a showman.

一家报纸发表社论,批评他善于作秀。

(疾病、化学药品、昆虫等)攻击,侵蚀,破坏

The virus seems to have attacked his throat.

病毒看来已经侵蚀到他喉部了。

Several key crops failed when they were attacked by pests.

一些主要农作物由于遭受虫害而歉收。


2、remind

使想起;使记起;提醒

So she simply welcomed him and reminded him of the last time they had met.

于是她只是对他表示欢迎,并且提醒说他们上次见过面。

I had to remind myself that being confident is not the same as being perfect!

我得提醒自己表现得自信和表现得完美并不是一回事!

提醒(某人做某事);使想起(做某事)

Can you remind me to buy a bottle of Martini?

你能提醒我买一瓶马提尼酒吗?

The note was to remind him about something he had to explain to one of his students.

这张字条是要提醒他得向他的一个学生解释某件事情。

(因为相似)使联想到

She reminds me of the wife of the pilot who used to work for you.

她让我想到过去为你工作的飞行员的妻子。

This reminds me of Christmas parties.

这让我想起圣诞聚会。

分享到
重点单词
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • spatn. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • preyn. 被掠食者,牺牲者 vi. 捕食,掠夺,使 ...
  • editorialn. 社论 adj. 编辑的
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • paralysisn. 瘫痪
  • virusn. 病毒,病原体
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • venomn. 毒液,恶意