《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第339期:难以置信的地方
日期:2016-12-19 21:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Choosing the top five is always gonna be hard.

挑出前五名一向不容易

There are lots of contenders, but I've made my choice.

让人难以取舍 但我还是选出了前五


In Mexico, it was a case of Bear versus bee,and the bee won.

在墨西哥 有一次贝尔大战蜜蜂 蜜蜂赢了

Okay, let's get in there.See, that's what I'm after.

好了 咱们进去 看 我要的就是这个

I mean, how hard can it be just trying to get some honey?

我想 拿点儿蜂蜜能有多难呢

Look, he's on my forehead.Forehead. Go away.Forehead. Go away.

它落在我额头上 额头上 走开 走开

One of the bees has stung me right between the eyes,no big deal.

一只蜜蜂在我两眼中间叮了一下 没大事儿

But, you know, one sting for a load of honeycomb isn't too bad.

为了一大块蜂巢被叮一口也算是值了

After about 30 minutes, his head started to explode.He looked like the elephant man.

大约30分钟后 他脑袋肿成了球 他看着就像是象人

It's quite a brute of a -- brute of a bee sting, this.

就蜜蜂叮咬来讲 这也太严重了

It's made all of this part of me swell up.

我这边都肿起来了

Every hour that went by,we could chart a big, big difference in the look of his face.

之后的每过一小时 我们都能看出他的脸有很大变化

Scary, dangerous moment.It feels like kind of a big price to pay for a bit of honey.

可怕而危险的时刻 为了些蜂蜜 这算是亏大了

But if you risk nothing, you gain nothing.It's just this time, it hasn't quite worked out.

但不入虎穴 焉得虎子 只是这次 并不顺利

In the Sahara desert in search of shelter,I found myself somewhere that I never thought I'd end up.

在撒哈拉沙漠里 为了找落脚之处 最后竟是个自己都难以置信的地方

When Bear says these things,you know, eyebrows raising,"Are you really gonna do that, Bear?"

贝尔谈起这些事儿的时候 我会很怀疑地问 "你真要这么做吗 贝尔"

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

圆满结束;完成

People involved in it think it's a nightmare, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

参与者都觉得这是一场噩梦,但我相信其结局会是圆满的。


2、quite

相当;很;颇

I felt quite bitter about it at the time.

当时我对这件事感到相当怨愤。

I was doing quite well, but I wasn't earning a lot of money.

我干得还算不错,可是挣的钱却不算多。

(用于强调所说的话)很,非常

It is quite clear that we were firing in self defence.

事实很清楚,我们开枪是出于自卫。

That's a general British failing. In the USA it's quite different.

那是英国人的普遍缺点。在美国,情况就大不一样了。

分享到