《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第19期:快速行动
日期:2016-01-19 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Well, this reindeer fur is giving me a bit of insulation below.

鹿皮阻挡了一些身下的冷气

But there's no getting away from it, it is still cold.

但不能彻底阻挡 还是很冷


Less cold than if I didn't have this shelter, but still cold.

比没有鹿皮强点儿 但还是很冷

I'm actually just going to set that other torch burning,

我要去看看那边的火把

see how the fishing's going.It'll give me a chance to get my feet moving again.

看看钓鱼效果 顺便检查下我的双脚是否能动

Okay. Come on.But I'll need to be quick.

好吧 行动 但是我要快速行动

It's midnight. And right now the temperature is minus-30 degrees.

现在是午夜 零下三十度

At least I've got some blood moving again.Back into the snow coffin.It's been a long, cold night.

至少能让血液重新流动起来了 又回到了雪棺里 漫漫冰雪长夜

It's such a relief when the sun rises and with it, the temperature.

看到日出 感到温暖 我如释重负

It was freezing cold last night. I ended up wrapping myself in all this parachute, trying to keep me warm.

昨晚真是太冷了 我用降落伞裹紧自己 以求保暖

Anyway, get down and check this ice-fishing hole.

去看看钓鱼冰洞吧

Look, the snow stopped the hole from freezing,

看 雪阻止了洞口结冰

let's see if we got anything on here.Yeah, well, that's a "no" isn't it?

看看有没有收获 答案是否

Maybe this wedge bathing.Anyway, you can't win them all.Get on my way.Time to get moving.

也许树枝浸水了 你不可能事事都如意的 继续前进 该出发了

But in this frozen landscape, nature blocks you at every turn.

在这片冰原 每一步走得都不会那么顺利

I can't say enough just how careful you've got to be with water this cold.

我要说的是 通过如此寒冷的冰水要特别地谨小慎微

You've got to be prepared for something like this.

之前必须有类似的训练

But even then, it's still gonna hurt.Bloody Norah!

即便是那样 这还是会有危险的 天啊

重点讲解

1、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

写下;记下

The idea has been going around in my head for quite a while and now I am getting it down on paper.

这个想法在我脑海里萦绕许久了,我现在就将它写在纸上。


2、wrap

(用纸、布等)包,裹

Harry had carefully bought and wrapped presents for Mark to give them.

哈里精心购置了礼物又仔细包好,让马克交给他们。

Mexican Indians used to wrap tough meat in leaves from the papaya tree.

墨西哥印第安人过去常用番木瓜树叶把难嚼的肉包起来。

用…包;用…裹

She wrapped a handkerchief around her bleeding palm.

她用手绢将流血的手掌包扎起来。

Then she stood up, wrapping her coat around her angrily.

然后她站了起来,怒气冲冲地穿上大衣。

保密,秘而不宣(常指待日后宣布)

The bids were submitted in May and were meant to have been kept under wraps until October.

标书5月份递交,本欲10月份才予以公布。

The date and venue of the game must remain under wraps.

比赛的时间和地点必须保密。

分享到
重点单词
  • landscapen. 风景,山水,风景画 v. 美化景观
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;