《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第368期:救援者循踪而至
日期:2017-02-15 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Today we're back in the mountains,and we're gonna set off our own full-scale avalanche to see its deadly effects.

今天 我们回到这片山区 准备制造一次真实的人造雪崩 亲眼目睹一番致命的后果

If all goes to plan,the whole mountainside will come crashing down.

如果一切依计而行 整个雪坡将排山倒海直冲下来


To trigger the avalanche,the team will drop four 28-pound charges from a helicopter.

为引发雪崩 我们将从直升机上抛下四枚二十八磅的炸弹

Hello, Dave. This is Danny, over.We're already heading up the mountain.

你好戴夫 我是丹尼 完毕 我们正出发前往雪山

And we're hoping for a big one,but it's way too dangerous for any human.

我们本来想搞点大动作 但是这对血肉之躯太危险了

Instead, we'll place a life-sized replica skier in the avalanche fall line.

取而代之的是 把拟真滑雪者放在 雪崩行进的范围内

It's fitted with a transceiver which is used by backcountry skiers.

其上安装了无线收发器 是野外滑雪者常用的装备

It sends out a signal which rescuers can track,even if it's buried deep.

即使深埋地底 它发射的信号 也能让救援者循踪而至

Once the avalanche is triggered,we'll send in the search-and-rescue guys,see how long it actually takes them to reach the dummy.

雪崩一旦发生 我们会派出搜寻救援队 看究竟要久才能找到假人

And then the team are gonna bury me in the snow and see if I would have lasted long enough for them to reach me and make it out alive.

而后 工作队会将我埋进雪中 看我是否能支持到他们找到我 并成功的死里逃生

Once the danger zone is cleared,we call in the helicopter.

一旦此地危险解除 我们招来直升机

All right, we're gonna turn to the left there,right around there to the left.

好了 我们将在此左转 就在此向左

Okay, Nick, you ready?Yeah. Yeah, go ahead and throw bombs.

好了吗 尼克你准备好没 好了 开始 扔炸弹吧

Hovering 20 feet above the summit,they're taking their positions.

直升机在山顶上方六米处盘旋 他们已各就各位

Now they start their bombing run.Igniter on.Bombs away.

现在要开始引爆了 点火 投弹

The heli team will drop four charges,But the clock's already ticking.

直升机小组将投向四枚炸弹 计时已经开始

These bombs have two-minute fuses.

炸弹有延时两分钟的引线

The chopper must be 500 yards away from the explosion,or the shock wave will knock them out of the sky.

飞机必须距离爆炸点四百五十米远 否则冲击波会把他们从天上轰下来

词汇解析

1、set off

动身;出发;启程

Nichols set off for his remote farmhouse in Connecticut.

尼科尔斯动身去他在康涅狄格州的偏僻农舍了。

The President's envoy set off on another diplomatic trip.

总统的使节开始了又一次外交之旅。

引爆(炸弹);触发,拉响(警报等)

Any escape, once it's detected, sets off the alarm.

一旦发现有泄漏,警报就会响起来。

Someone set off a fire extinguisher.

有人打开了灭火器。

引发;触发;激起

The arrival of the charity van set off a minor riot as villagers scrambled for a share of the aid.

救济物资车的到来引发了小小的骚乱,村民们争先恐后地想抢到一份援助物资。

If he attended a party without his wife, it set off a storm of speculation.

如果他没和妻子一块儿出席宴会,便会招致各种猜测满天飞。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

(工作、生活)进展

Who is making out better right now?

现在谁的日子更好过呢?

Bob turned over to sleep again, wondering how Jupiter and Pete were making out.

鲍勃一面挂念着丘辟特和皮特的生活状况,一面转身又去睡了。

分享到
重点单词
  • dummyn. 傀儡,假人,哑巴,笨蛋,仿制品 adj. 假的,虚
  • replican. 复制品
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • avalanchen. 雪崩
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • minoradj. 较小的,较少的,次要的 n. 未成年人,辅修科
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • speculationn. 沉思,推测,投机
  • diplomaticadj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚