《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第456期:巨大的挑战
日期:2017-05-27 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Okay, I'm down.Bear, you all right?

好的 我下来了 贝尔 你还好吗

Sean, what's going on?He's good.He's good?Lean back and put your weight on it. Down you come.

肖恩 怎么样了 他没事 没事吗 向后仰 重心靠后 下来吧


Nice and steady.This is a pretty scary situation.

慢慢来 不要晃 这真是非常恐怖的情况

I didn't want to go down there. You feel very alone.

我不想往下走 感觉孤立无援

You just got to trust Bear and his experience.

你只能相信贝尔 还有他的经验

Okay, Joe! We got Sean down!Oh, man.

好的 乔 肖恩下来了 老天啊

Okay, we're going down, Joe. Let's go.

下来吧 乔 来吧

This is really gonna push Joe,and will make him confront his fear of rappelling.

这对乔来说是一大难题 他得面对他最怕的索降

Who's guarding the rope?You got me, Bear?

我下去了谁看着绳子呢 贝尔 你能保护我吗

I got you 100%, brother.All right. I trust you.

我全力保护 哥们 好吧 信你

That's good. That's good.Keep it coming.Lean back.

好极了 好极了 就这样下来 向后仰

I reckon you can walk down this,so lean right out like you did on that first granite rappel.

我保证你能安全下来 向后仰 就像你第一次从峭壁上下来一样

That's it. Lean right back. Right back.

就这样 后仰 对了

Hips forward, remember.Feet flat against the ice...not to the ice.

记住 臀部向前 双脚平放抵住冰面 不要离开冰面

Crevasses are scary places.And this is really challenging Joe.

冰裂缝是令人生畏的地方 对乔来说无疑是个巨大的挑战

He's gonna have to put his fears to one side and put his confidence in me.

他必须抛弃胆怯 对我充分的信任

Good job, Joe.Oh, good stuff.Bear helped me.

干的好 乔 确实不赖 贝尔帮了我

I mean, he told me everything's gonna be fine.

他告诉我任何事都会好起来的

But, you know, he's been saying that all day.

但你也知道 他整天都这么说

And I have been fine,so I guess I need to start believing him at some point.

而事实上我确实毫发无损 所以一定程度上我想我该相信他

词汇解析

1、go down

(价格、水平或数量)下降,下跌

Income from sales tax went down.

来自销售税的收入下降了。

Crime has gone down 70 percent.

犯罪率下降了70%。

引起…反响;得到…回应

Solicitors advised their clients that a tidy look went down well with the magistrates.

律师告诫当事人穿戴整洁会赢得地方法官的好感。

(船只)沉没; (飞机)坠落

Their aircraft went down during a training exercise.

他们的飞机在一次训练中坠毁。


2、confront

(问题、任务或困难)降临,使面临

She was confronted with severe money problems.

她面临严峻的资金问题。

Ministers underestimated the magnitude of the task confronting them.

部长们低估了他们所面临的任务的艰巨性。

勇敢地面对;正视

We are learning how to confront death.

我们正在学习如何直面死亡。

NATO countries have been forced to confront fundamental moral questions.

北约国家被迫正视基本的道德问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • severeadj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的
  • challengingadj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂
  • graniteadj. 花岗岩 n. 花岗石
  • magnituden. 大小,重要,光度,(地震)级数,(星星)等级
  • fundamentaladj. 基本的,根本的,重要的 n. 基本原理,基础
  • confrontvt. 面临,对抗,遭遇
  • tidyadj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的 vt. 使整洁,整理
  • underestimatedvt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估
  • aircraftn. 飞机