《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第311期:机会和生存
日期:2016-11-21 22:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm on the wild Atlantic coast of the Sahara desert.

我正在撒哈拉沙漠边缘的大西洋海岸边

Battling through currents,fighting to board the wreck of a fishing trawler,

和海浪殊死搏斗 试图登上拖捞船的残骸

but the rip currents here are vicious and I'm at risk of being swept out to sea.

但这里激流汹涌 我面临着被拖入深海的危险

Going to have to ride the next wave.Ok, got that.

得借助下一个海浪 好了 抓住了

Stick on the metal bit,you want to watch out.All of it is rusty and sharp.

站在有金属的地方 得很小心 它们都生了锈 还很尖利

I'd like to think the sailors from this got away with their lives,but not everyone is so lucky.

我认为海员们都从船上逃生了 但幸运女神不会每次都降临

There were some American sailors in the 1800s that got ship wrecked on this coast.

19世纪初 一艘载满美国海员的船只 在这里失事

You can imagine how terrifying it must have been just to be ship wrecked,and storm washed up here.

你能想象 船只在海中 风雨飘摇的场景 是多么可怕

They survived it and made it to shore.They thought their problems were over but they were wrong.

他们活了下来 直到船靠岸 以为灾难已经过去 但他们错了

They were taken as slaves by local tribes men and almost all of them died under the weight of the slave labor in this, the Sahara desert.

他们被当地土著俘虏 在繁重的劳役下 几乎所有人都丧生于 撒哈拉大沙漠

But to a desert survivor,discovering a wreck like this can mean hope, possibility and opportunity.

但对一个沙漠幸存者来说 发现这样的船只 则意味着希望 机会和生存

I want to get down to get into the hull.See what's down there.

我要到船身里面去 一探究竟

That's good. Come on down.Something...Something just swam past me here.

好了 下来吧 有东西 有东西刚从我身边游过去

词汇解析

1、current

(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流

Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.

在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。

The couple were swept away by the strong current.

这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。

思潮;潮流;趋向

Each party represents a distinct current of thought.

每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。

A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.

一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。

现时的;当前的;进行中的

The current situation is very different to that in 1990.

当前的形势与1990年截然不同。

He plans to repeal a number of current policies.

他计划废除一些当前的政策。


2、get into

从事;致力于

He was eager to get into politics.

他渴望进入政界。

获准(入学);被录取

I was working hard to get into Cambridge.

我为能上剑桥大学而刻苦学习。

使行为异常;使着魔

What has got into you today? Why are you behaving like this?

你今天疯了吗?为什么要这样做呢?

分享到