《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第360期:绝佳的鱼饵
日期:2017-01-12 19:03

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Lay all this paperbark on top like this for three reasons,Gets me even higher out of the water,

再把白千层树皮放到最上面 这样做有三个原因 首先它可以让我远离水面

camouflages me from the saltwater crocodiles and it's comfy to sit on.This is ready to launch.

掩护我躲过咸水鳄的伤害 而且 坐上去更舒服一些 这艘木筏可以下水了


It's worth just throwing sticks into this shallow water.

最好还是往浅水区扔几根木棒

If there is any crocodile there...this will just give me a good indication.

这样就可以侦查清楚 水里到底有没有鳄鱼

This raft will take me downstream towards the coast,

这艘木筏将载着我顺流而下去到海边

but you could be on this for days,so you need a way to hunt for food.

但是这趟旅程可能得花上好几天 所以最好还是想办法弄点吃的

Check out the barbs on that.Actually make a hook out of this.

看看这上面的倒钩 可以用这个做个鱼钩

The fibrous barbs of the pandanus plant are incredibly strong, ideal for making a fish hook.

露兜树纤维质的倒刺 出奇的坚韧 是做鱼钩的理想材料

Take a small section of it...Just tie some paracord to that, and we can fish.

从上面取一小部分 然后再缠上点草绳 就能拿来钓鱼了

Okay, that's gonna work nicely as a hook,and I just need something to act as a lure for it.

好啦 这应该可以当鱼钩用了 但是我还得找点鱼饵才行

Be a bit careful getting off this raft to go and find something.

下木筏找东西的时候 一定要万分小心

It's only knee-deep, though, here.Okay, let's just be quick about this.

尽管这里的水深没膝 但我们动作还是麻利一点儿好

Spider webs are always gonna make a good lure.

蜘蛛网是绝佳的鱼饵

You grab the whole thing and wrap it up in the web.

你可以把蜘蛛整只抓住 然后卷好

词汇解析

1、launch

发射(火箭、导弹或卫星)

NASA plans to launch a satellite to study cosmic rays.

美国国家航空航天局计划发射一颗卫星上天,对宇宙射线进行研究。

A Delta II rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral early this morning.

今天一早,一枚“德尔塔”Ⅱ型火箭在卡纳维拉尔角发射升空。

开展(重大活动);发起,发动(军事袭击等)

Heavy fighting has been going on after the guerrillas had launched their offensive.

游击队发起攻击后,激烈的战斗一直持续不断。

The police have launched an investigation into the incident.

警方已对该事件展开调查。

(在江河、湖泊和港口载人的)大型汽艇

The captain was on the deck of the launch, steadying the boat for the pilot.

船长站在汽艇甲板上为领航员保向。

We'll make a trip by launch to White Island.

我们将乘汽艇到怀特岛。


2、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。

分享到