《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第99期:冒险一搏
日期:2016-04-14 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Don't like the look of this stuff at all.

真不喜欢这样的冰川地貌

There you see it's just all free-floating, broken ice.

满眼尽是残破的浮冰


Kind of like lots of mini, little icebergs here.But they are gonna be super unstable.

就像众多的小型冰山 但它们非常不稳定

It's only about 100 meters, look, across the main glacier.

宽度大概有一百米 看那边是主冰层

Might have to be a case of being a bit light-footed on it.

踩在上面要很轻

Okay, here we go, twinkle toes.Because it's less dense than water, ice floats.

上吧 一展脚功的时刻到了 冰比水密度小 故能浮于水面

These small bergs should support my weight.

这些小冰块应该能承受我的体重

But there's no way of telling how stable they're gonna be.

但谁也不知道它们的承重能力如何

Just! Okay, give me your hand this last bit.One, two, three. Good. good. And again. Nice.

好险 好了 我来拉你 一 二 三 很好 再来

Sometimes you just got to commit to these things.

有时你就要冒险一搏

Okay, next little bit.You see how undercut all this stuff is.

好了 过来一点 你会看到这些冰块有多薄

You don't know whether what you're standing on

你不知道接下来要踩的冰块

is just gonna drop you straight in the drink,or it's gonna be solid.

是会让你掉到水里 还是足够坚固

You do not want to end up freezing cold in this water up here.

没人想掉到冰冷的水中 而被冻得半死

This water will refreeze at night,and by day, it will be only just above zero.

这些水晚上会再度结冰 在白天也是刚刚达到融化的温度

It's like I've crossed a minefield and now I'm onto solid ice.

刚才简直跟穿越雷区一样惊险 而现在我到了坚固的冰面上

Alaska's home to more than half the world's glaciers,over 100,000 of them.

阿拉斯加拥有世界半数以上的冰川 超过十万座

In early summer, when they're melting and moving,

初夏时节 它们会融化并移动

then they're at their most dangerous.It's no place to hang around.

那时它们最危险 生物无处可依附

重点讲解

1、hang around

短(在某处)等待,闲逛,闲呆着

He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.

他等我都等烦了。

On Saturdays we hang about in the park.

每到星期六我们都在公园里闲逛。

经常和…在一起;经常泡在

They usually hung around together most of the time.

大多数时间他们通常都泡在一起。

Helen used to hang round with the boys.

海伦以前常和那些男孩子们厮混。


2、support

支持;赞同;拥护

The vice president insisted that he supported the hard-working people of New York.

副总统坚称他支持辛勤工作的纽约人。

The National Union of Mineworkers pressed the party to support a total ban on imported coal.

全国矿工工会向该政党施压,要求其同意全面禁止煤炭进口。

帮助;支持;支援;援助

It was hard to come to terms with her death after all the support she gave to me and the family.

她曾经给予我和家人莫大的帮助,她的死讯令人难以接受。

We hope to continue to have her close support and friendship.

我们希望她能继续大力支持,并能与她维持亲密友谊。

分享到
重点单词
  • unstableadj. 不稳定的,易变的
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • undercutv. 削弱,廉价出售或工作,从下边切 n. (牛的)嫩腰
  • glaciern. 冰河,冰川