《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第440期:最繁忙的航道
日期:2017-05-07 14:23

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in the middle of a vast wetland swamp

我身陷东欧格鲁吉亚黑海沿岸

near the Black Sea Coast of Georgia, Eastern Europe.

一片浩瀚的湿地沼泽中


A canoe made of reeds allows you to navigate these otherwise impenetrable swamps.

一叶芦苇轻舟载着我 穿越这几乎无法通行的沼泽

But as the land rises near the coast,passage becomes much tougher.

但当海边的陆地出现在眼前的同时 道路却愈发难走

Thing's on here, and the sea is just over that sandbar.

家伙在这 海却在沙洲那边

Let's go and have a look. Come on.

去那瞅瞅 来吧

There are tankers out there.We can get their attention.

那边有油轮 我们要引起他们的注意

Let's see what we find at the beach. Come on.

看看能在海滩上找些什么 来

The beach is full of debris.

海滩上满是破瓦残砾

But one man's trash is another man's treasure.

但别人的垃圾可能就是你的财富

You could build a signal fire but those tankers are far out,

你可以生一堆信号火 但油轮距离实在是太远了

and your fire could easily be missed.

很可能忽略了它

The Black Sea is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world.

黑海是全世界 最繁忙的航道之一

And where there's tankers, you'll often find a port.

只要有油轮 通常也能找到港口

If you get out there,your chances of rescue improve dramatically.

要是能找到港口 你的获救机会将大大提升

We'll need to use something to haul this raft over.

我们需要用些工具把筏子拉起来

We're gonna make a three-in-one hoist with this.Come on.

就用这个做一架三合一吊车 来吧

The waterlogged raft is far too heavy for me to carry.

浸过水的筏子变得重不可堪

But by building a hoist,I should be able to drag it across the beach.

但有了自制吊车 我应该就能把它拖过这片海滩

All I need is a good anchor point.

所需要的就是一个锚点

词汇解析

1、attention

注意;留心;专注

You have my undivided attention.

我专心听你所讲。

Later he turned his attention to the desperate state of housing in the province.

其后,他将注意力转向了该省形势严峻的住房问题。

(尤指大众的)注意力,关注

Volume Two, subtitled 'The Lawyers', will also attract considerable attention.

副标题为“律师”的第二册也将获得广泛关注。

The conference may help to focus attention on the economy.

此次会议可能有助于将关注焦点放在经济上。

保养;照料;照顾

Each year more than two million household injuries need medical attention.

每年有超过200万起家中受伤事件需要医疗处理。

a demanding baby who seems to want attention 24 hours a day.

好像一天24小时都要人照看的难缠的宝宝


2、dramatically

突如其来的;急剧的;引人注目的

A fifth year of drought is expected to have dramatic effects on the California economy.

第五年遭受旱灾预计会对加利福尼亚的经济产生巨大的影响。

This policy has led to a dramatic increase in our prison populations.

这项政策已经让我们监狱的囚犯人数激增。

激动人心的;引人注目的;令人印象深刻的

He witnessed many dramatic escapes as people jumped from as high as the fourth floor.

他目睹了许多人从五层高的楼上跳下来逃生的惊险场面。

Their arrival was dramatic and exciting.

他们的到来令人激动不已,难以忘怀。

分享到
重点单词
  • impenetrableadj. 不能穿过的,不可理喻的
  • droughtn. 干旱
  • anchorn. 锚,锚状物,依靠,新闻节目主播,压阵队员 v. 停
  • navigatevi. 航行,驾驶,操纵 vt. 航行,驾驶
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • demandingadj. 要求多的,吃力的
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援