《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第5期:逃命的路线
日期:2016-01-05 18:32

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Finding their trail narrows the odds.

发现了它们的足迹增加了我们的胜算

They often use the same tracks,and this one is like a reindeer highway.

它们通常都走一条路线 就像是驯鹿的高速公路


And the idea is,once a reindeer comes along,place its foot in there, steps up.

这陷阱的原理 是当驯鹿跑来 脚踏入这个陷阱 继续向前走

It's gonna get caught in it.The more traps you set,the better your chance of catching something.

这样它就被抓住了 陷阱设得越多 捕获猎物的几率也就越大

I've pretty well scatter-gunned the area with nooses so we'll see what happens.

这块区域我差不多布置妥当了 看看结果会怎样

What I need you to do is back down that track we came, go up onto the hillside,

我们现在要做的是 回到我们刚来走过的那条路 爬上那个山坡

camouflage yourself, no movement, stay low.And I am gonna grab this camera.

伪装自己 不要动 趴下 我会拿着摄像机

Go around, try and sneak all the way around the back of them.Okay, let's go for it.

绕到另一边 尝试悄无声息地走到它们后面 好 开始行动

The crew are out of the way on the hill,and I am going in alone to outflank the herd.

拍摄小组留在了山坡上 我单枪匹马去包抄驯鹿群

These deer have highly tuned eyesight.A stealthy approach is vital.

这些驯鹿的视力极好 偷偷接近它们的结果会是致命的

What's difficult is these reindeer really up here are on a pretty flat plateau. Once you are out of the gully,there's not a huge amount of cover.

现在的难度在于 那些驯鹿全都逗留 在广阔的平原上 一旦走出山沟 没有多少东西能掩护你

I need to stay low and hope that the herd doesn't see me.Okay, they've started to move.

我需要尽量压低身子 希望它们不会发现我 好了 它们开始逃命了

Whether that's me or whether something else has spooked them, I don't know.

不知道是我的原因 还是其他什么东西惊着它们了 不清楚

But at the moment, they're moving the wrong way But I don't know what to do.

但现在 它们跑的方向是错误的 我不知道该怎么办

They're looking for a way to run.Here's a chance! Go! Go, go, go!

它们正在找逃命的路线 机会来了 上 上 上

重点讲解

1、movement

(拥有共同信仰、思想或目标的)运动,运动团体

It's part of a broader Hindu nationalist movement that's gaining strength throughout the country.

这是一场凝聚全国力量的更大规模的印度教民族主义运动的一部分。

the women's movement.

妇女运动

活动;运行;移动

They actually monitor the movement of the fish going up river.

他们实际上在监测鱼类迁往上游的活动。

the plan for free movement of people, goods, capital and services across internal Community borders.

劳动力、货物、资本和服务在共同体各成员国间自由流动的计划

(态度、观点、政策等的)逐渐变化,趋势,动向

the movement towards democracy in Latin America.

拉丁美洲的民主进程

There was a very good atmosphere at the talks and the participants believed movement forward was possible.

会谈气氛非常融洽,与会者相信会取得进展。


2、approach

靠近;接近;走近

He didn't approach the front door at once.

他没有马上走向前门。

When I approached, they grew silent.

当我走近时,他们就不说话了。

与…接洽;找…商量

When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。

He approached me to create and design the restaurant.

他请我建造并设计该饭店。

探讨;处理;对待

The Bank has approached the issue in a practical way.

银行已经实际解决了这个问题。

Employers are interested in how you approach problems.

雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。

分享到
重点单词
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • herdn. 兽群,人群,牧人 vt. 群集,使 ... 成群,
  • camouflagen. 伪装,掩饰,迷彩服 v. 伪装,欺瞒
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • disbeliefn. 不相信,怀疑
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi