《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第279期:控制不住飞机
日期:2016-10-20 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This chopper crew know this stuff,and I'm safe on the deck,and the helicopter is out of here.

这队机组人员驾轻就熟 我安全着陆以后 直升机就返航了

But things don't always go that smoothly.

但事情不会总是如此顺利


In Guatamala,Simon and I plan to rappel together out of that breen helicopter.

在危地马拉时 西蒙和我打算一起从盘旋的直升机上绳降下去

And this time, we went in hot.

然而这次 我们踏进了火坑

There's a live volcano beneath us,That's the lava.

我们下方有座活火山 那就是岩浆

You can feel the heat coming out of this stuff.

你能感觉到它散发出来的熊熊热气

Must have hundred of feets here,It's hot.

这儿起码离地有几百尺高 但还是很热

You know there's no land right on top of a volcano,

飞机无法停留在 一座岩浆迸发的火山上

lava, just off the back side of it,Smoking sulfur fumes everywhere,

岩浆从后面喷发 到处弥漫着呛人的硫磺烟雾

and winds that were just throwing the helicopter all over the place, and it was a real battle.

狂风把直升机吹得左右摇摆 这真是一场恶仗

You've got a helicopter higher,but he can't see what's going on.

我们得提升直升机高度 但这样一来飞行员无法看到下面的情况

And, basically, I become the pilot's eyes,so I tell the pilot exactly what's going on.

我几乎成了飞行员的眼睛 告诉他们下一步的指示

Okay, then, we're good.Bear is underneath...the helo.

好的 一切正常 贝尔已经在 飞机下方

The pilot was fighting with the helicopter,cause the winds were throwing the helicopter all over the place,

飞行员努力控制着直升机 因为大风将飞机吹得东倒西歪

and I was lowering Simon down the other side.

那时我正要从一侧把西蒙放下去

I was halfway down the rope,between the helicopter and the ground.

我就挂在半空中 在飞机与地面之间

And the pilot said,Dave, I got to go.I can't hold the helicopter any more.

这时飞行员说 戴夫 我得走了 我控制不住飞机了

I had one hand on Simon,and I'm trying to look at Bear, I'm trying to lower Simon.

我一手扯着西蒙 一边关照贝尔 一边放下西蒙

I'm trying to convince the pilot just to hold on for another,

同时还要说服飞行员再坚持15秒

you know, 15 seconds so I could get Simon to the ground.

好让西蒙安全着陆

Literally, just about to pull my knife out to cut the rope.

然后 我马上拔出刀子 切断绳索

词汇解析

1、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。


2、pull out

(车或驾车者)驶离路边,开向路中间

She pulled out into the street.

她开车来到大街上。

He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.

他正要驶离车流超前面那人的车。

退出,撤出(协议、比赛或组织)

The World Bank should pull out of the project.

世界银行应从该项目中撤出。

France was going to pull out of NATO.

法国打算退出北约。

(使)摆脱(经济衰退);(使)恢复

Sterling has been hit by the economy's failure to pull out of recession.

经济未能走出衰退,英镑因此受到了打击。

What we want to see today are policies to pull us out of this recession.

目前我们想看到的是能使我们走出这次经济衰退的政策。

分享到