《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第162期:讲述求生之道
日期:2016-06-17 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

In Louisiana,climbing up top a storm-damaged house was a great way to get saved from the air.

在路易斯安那 爬上被风暴摧毁的房屋是获取空中救援的最有效手段

The Louisiana extraction, Bear was quite unique.

路易斯安那那集 贝尔很出色


Bear was in the middle of the the devastative buildings from a hurricane.

贝尔在 被暴风摧毁的房屋的顶端

He's got me.I then give them a big international distress singal.A big "Y".Means "Yes, I need help"

他们看到我了 接下来我要摆出国际通用的求救信号 双臂伸开呈Y字形 表示 是的 我需要救援

Anyway they get them off,drop a very thin ladder,when you has to face the jump,

然后他们放下来了 一截很细的绳梯 当贝尔准备跳过去的时候

Your ankle was taller was fighting to keep miserable control the ladder was sort of fliping around.

救援人员由于劳累 不能很好的控制手腕 导致绳梯在天上荡来荡去

If he miss the ladder, so he dove out from the edge of the building,

如果他没抓住 他就会

He just will plump into into water which was full of crocos, snakes.

直接掉进满是鳄鱼和毒蛇的水中

When it's all over, it's a great sense you full near it mostly because everyone is back safely,

当摄制工作结束后 我们都如释重负 全体人员能够平安获救只是原因之一

but also is a sorf of great sense of bonder as well.It's a great team we built up over the years.

同时也是一种团队情谊 经年累月我们锻造了这个团队

You got a group of people who happy to listen to each other,

所有的成员都乐于聆听

who like to being with each other,and they head for the same cause.

互相团结 能够朝着同一个目标努力

It's a real privilege to be part of the show,the places we go to,the thing we say,

很荣幸能够参与制作这部纪录片 遍访穷山恶水 讲述求生之道

and the chanlleges we face,but above all,are the people who stand behind me every step of the way-the crew.

面对各种挑战 然而更重要的是有一群人在我的背后 陪我踏出每一步 他们就是全体摄制人员

Without them,This show will not be possible.

没有他们的努力 就不会有荒野求生

重点讲解

1、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。


2、privilege

(某人或某团体独享的)特权,优惠

The Russian Federation has issued a decree abolishing special privileges for government officials.

俄罗斯联邦已经颁布法令废除政府官员的特权。

the ancient powers and privileges of the House of Commons.

国会下议院古老的权力和特权

(常指因财富、社会地位而享有的)特权,优惠

Pironi was the son of privilege and wealth, and it showed.

皮罗尼出身于有钱有势的豪门,这看得出来。

Having been born to privilege in old Hollywood, she was carrying on a family tradition by acting.

她出身于过去好莱坞的名门,继承了当演员的家族传统。

分享到