《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第156期:惊人的胆量
日期:2016-06-11 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Where I have been, whatever I've done,has been no shortage of risk uptaking,to show you how to survive.

无论我身处何地 我的任何行动 都是充满危险的 为了向你展示如何求生

I've always live life, try to push the limits.And I am happiest when I am challenged.

我总是挑战生存的极限 面对挑战 我欣然接受


The climbs and jumps I take while filming certainly take me to the limit.

拍摄中的攀爬和跳跃 无疑达到了我的极限

But I wouldn't have it any other way.We've come up with suggestions and ideas of how to do it.

但我就是喜欢这样 我们商讨如何拍摄 行动策略

It's a good team efforts And Bear dives into it or throw himself off it or climb up to it, with amazing enthusiazm and dexterity.

这是很好的团队协作 贝尔每次的高空跳跃或者悬崖攀爬 都是充满了惊人的胆量与技巧

It's the combinationg of his physic and his common sense and thinking, ok,how far can I go?

这是他强健的体魄 常识和 想法的结合 我的极限是什么

That is why he brings audience to an good end.But a good end was far from guarantee the bleeds.

这就是他为何深受观众好评 但是结果好并不能保证我安然无恙

I was at the edge of deep chasm and had to find a way down.A strong vipe should support a man's weight.

我在一个深谷的边缘 设法下到谷底 一根粗壮的藤蔓应该能承受我的重量

But with a drop like this state,it will always be tested.

但是这样的高度 结果是很难说的

And Bear's favorite film was Tarzan,and he always wants to be Tarzan.

贝尔最喜欢的电影是《人猿泰山》 他一直想当泰山

And he knew what he is gonna do is straight away.And he was going through his mind.

他知道他将要径直跳下去 他已经深思熟虑了

That's all my weight,..on it.And it's holding,and let's give this a fatal test.Jesus

我全部的重量 都在这上了 它支撑的不错 我要给它来个终极测试 天啊

I know give Bear credits,he just cut it and leave tons swing.And swang across this biss.

贝尔真值得赞赏 他割断藤蔓 掉了下去 然后荡越了峡谷

The last thing I really remember is he hitting the other side with such force that it almost the whole rock face shock.

我最后只记得 他摔到了对面的石壁上 重重的摔在那 几乎使整片岩面震动

重点讲解

1、common

常见的;普遍的

His name was Hansen, a common name in Norway.

他的名字叫汉森,在挪威是一个常见的名字。

Oil pollution is the commonest cause of death for seabirds.

石油污染是造成海鸟死亡最常见的原因。

共有的;共同的

Moldavians and Romanians share a common language.

摩尔达维亚人和罗马尼亚人使用同一种语言。

Such behaviour is common to all young people.

这种行为在年轻人中司空见惯。

寻常的;普通的

Democracy might elevate the common man to a position of political superiority.

民主也许能提升普通人的政治地位,让他们产生优越感。

Common salt is made up of 40% sodium and 60% chloride.

食盐由40%的钠和60%的氯化物构成。


2、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

分享到