《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第363期:令人举步维艰
日期:2017-01-16 20:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Really, your only chance of surviving a croc attack is either to get lucky and hope the croc lets you go to try and get a better grip of you

要想从鳄鱼的攻击中活下来 唯一的机会 便是祈祷好运 奢望它能先放你一马 等待一个更好的时机撕裂你

or to try and roll with it so it can't shake you and then go for the eyes.

或者跟它扭成一团 就不会被撕扯成碎片 再找机会对它眼睛来一下


But, really, with a big salty, you know, slim chances, really.

但说真的 要是碰上只咸水鳄 希望渺茫

Just got to take your time going through this sort of stuff.Not rush it.

必须小心翼翼地穿过这片区域 不能急

You want to keep scanning just for any signs of bubbles on the water.

得时刻留意水面上的气泡

Also, sort of watch out for any of the water lilies moving.That's another indicator of crocs.

还要警觉那些飘动的睡莲 这些都是鳄鱼存在的信号

I'm getting so many of these.These leeches.There are two of them.

这些玩意还真多 该死的蚂蟥 这有两只

The whole swamp is just riddled with these guys.

整片沼泽都散布着这些东西

All they do,look, squeeze it And you'll see what they're feeding off,my blood.

它们 瞧 挤一下 你会发现它们吸的是 我的血

This is what they'll do.They'll suck on and then inject an anticoagulant.

它们以此为食 吸附于体表后 它们会向皮肤释放一种抗凝血剂

It will means you just bleed and bleed till they've had their fill and then they'll just drop off.

使你不停流失血液 直到它们吸饱后 便会自动脱落开来

The biggest worry about these is you then get the wound infected in water like this.

最需要顾虑的便是 伤口暴露在 这样的水质中 容易感染

Environments change quickly here,and I've moved from rainforest into thick tidal mangrove,which means I'm close to the coast.

这的环境变化很快 我已经从热带雨林转入繁茂的红树林潮滩 也就是说 我离海岸不远了

There's 2,500 square miles of it here in the northern territory.

这种地貌在北部地区 要延伸2500平方英里

The dense roots and even heavier mud make it tough to travel through.

茂密的根系和厚重的泥土 令人举步维艰

词汇解析

1、go through

经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)

He was going through a very difficult time.

他正处于非常艰难的时期。

South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.

南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。

翻阅;翻找;整理

It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.

显然有人翻过我的物品。

重复;例行做

Every night, they go through the same routine: he throws open the bedroom window, she closes it.

他们每天晚上都要上演这么一出戏:他打开卧室的窗户,她又把它关上。

(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准

The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.

要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。


2、squeeze

(通常指用手)挤压,捏

He squeezed her arm reassuringly.

他安慰地捏了捏她的胳膊。

Dip the bread briefly in water, then squeeze it dry.

将面包在水里快速蘸一下,然后将它挤干。

压榨,挤出(液体或软的东西)

Joe put the plug in the sink and squeezed some detergent over the dishes.

乔用塞子塞住水槽,往盘子上挤了点洗涤剂。

freshly squeezed lemon juice.

新榨的柠檬汁

(通过劝说)榨取,获取

The investigators complained about the difficulties of squeezing information out of residents.

调查人员抱怨说很难从居民身上获取信息。

The company intends to squeeze further savings from its suppliers.

公司试图从供货商那里再省下一笔费用。

分享到