《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第333期:最难忘的一夜
日期:2016-12-13 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Steady there, hover.He's nearly at the bottom.

稳住 继续盘旋 他快落地了

I've got a pilot saying to me,Dave, I've got to go now. I've got to go now.

我边上的飞行员不停跟我说 戴夫 我们该走了 再不走不行了


I'm like, "you can't go now 'cause we've got two people hanging off these ropes

而我说 我们走不了啊 还有两个人 在绳子上吊着呢

I didn't know at the time just how close things had been to going seriously wrong.

我那会儿还不知道 情况已经岌岌可危

Ropes and lava do not mix.Bear is on the volcano.

绳子和熔岩就是死对头 贝尔已经在火山上了

Thankfully, we pulled it off, but that was it.There was no more flying around.

谢天谢地 我们做到了 飞机立刻飞走了

The pilots were out of there -- gone.Back to base, never to be seen again.

飞行员丢下我们 跑得远远的 回大本营去了 后来我们再也没见过面

In at number 12 is my most memorable night's sleep ever.

排在第12位的 是我此生最难忘的一夜

I mean, he's not just Mr. Action.

他不仅仅是动作明星

You know, he's got some bushcraft skills, as well,that he puts into play.

还知道不少野外生存的技巧 并付诸于实践

It's ingenious.Guatemala provided another great moment.

他很有创造力 在瓜地马拉的这一程也极为惊险

After getting off the volcano,I headed deep into the jungle.

从火山下来后 就深入丛林

Now, the plan is to get myself way up high off the ground.

我的计划是睡在高处 远离地面

And the reason for that is jaguars.

这是为了躲避美洲虎

Jaguars are the Americas' biggest and most dangerous wild cat.

美洲虎是美国最大 也是最为危险的野生猫科动物

I didn't want to take any chances,especially at night.

我可不想冒险 尤其是在夜晚

To sleep safely out of their reach,my plan was to construct a hanging bivouac.

为了远离美洲豹的魔爪 我要做一个吊床

All I need from this to make a triangle of a bed frame.

用这些东西 做一个三角形床架

Now, that's our shape.And then we'll cross one like that.

就是这个形状 然后像这样交叉

We need to get our wiggle on with this.It's getting dark, and fast.

我们的摇摆床就靠它了 天快黑了 要快点儿

So, it was just another great demonstration of what you can do in these situations to make your life safer.

这又是一次很好的演示 教你在这种情况下 如何保持安全

I've included this because it's ingenious bushcraft,and I love ingenuity.

我选中这一片段 因为这是独创的丛林求生技 是我最引以为傲的首创

Let's see if this vine- this vine holds.

看看这根蔓藤是否结实

You know, nothing's ever easy in the jungle, is it?

在丛林之中 就没有轻而易得的事

Feels a bit precarious, this.But at least I'm out of reach ofy jaguars.

感觉这有些不太稳固 但至少远离美洲豹的魔爪了

And, actually,it's not too uncomfortable.Mad day.

其实 这太不舒服了 疯狂的一天啊

词汇解析

1、pull off

成功完成,做成(困难的事情)

The National League for Democracy pulled off a landslide victory.

全国民主联盟获得了压倒性的胜利。

It will be a very, very fine piece of mountaineering if they pull it off.

如果他们能成功,那将是一次非常了不起的登山壮举。

(车或驾车者)停靠(路边)

I pulled off the road at a small village pub.

我将车停在公路旁的一家乡村小酒馆前。

One evening, crossing a small creek, he pulled the car off the road.

一天傍晚,他驶过一条小溪后把车停在了路边。


2、construct

建筑;建造;修建

The French constructed a series of fortresses from Dunkirk on the Channel coast to Douai.

法国人在从敦克尔刻到杜埃的英吉利海峡沿岸修筑了一系列要塞。

The boxes should be constructed from rough-sawn timber.

这些箱子应该用粗锯木料来做。

构想,构筑,构思(思想、作品、体系等)

You will find it difficult to construct a spending plan without first recording your spending.

你会发现不先把自己的开销记录下来就很难制订支出计划。

He eventually constructed a business empire which ran to Thailand and Singapore.

他最终构筑起了一个延伸至泰国和新加坡的商业帝国。

分享到