《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第248期:顺着水流前进
日期:2016-09-19 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

It's fast! Come on, jump, jump!

水流很急 快跳 跳

There's no way you can fight this sort of current.You've just got to go with it.

你是无法与这种急流抗争的 只需顺着水流前进

Use whatever you can to help keep afloat.

竭尽所能保证自己漂在水中

I'm using my rucksack to give me extra buoyancy.

我要用背包 以增加浮力

Take us straight through these rapids.

这能带着我们穿过急流

Try and use the current just to take you across the river.

试着借用流水的力量 渡河

Stay with me, and we'll get across this.

跟紧我 马上要过去了

The rapid's getting bigger.I need to get out of this river fast.

急流开始加速 我要赶快脱身

I'm showing you how to survive one of the most dangerous countries on the planet Guatemala.

我在向您展示 如何从 地球上最危险的国家逃出生天 这里是危地马拉

I face a live volcano Okay, let's go.200-foot waterfalls.

我直面一座活火山 很好 出发吧 200英尺的瀑布

Some of central America's biggest caves,and now I'm getting washed through some rapids.

还有中美洲最大的洞穴群 现在我身处急流之中

There's no way you can fight this sort of current.You've just got to go with it.

你是无法与这种急流抗争的 只需顺着水流前进

You need to get into this eddy.Onto that rock.You okay?

先进入这个旋涡 然后爬上那块的石头 你没事吧

词汇解析

1、straight

直的;笔直的

Keep the boat in a straight line.

让船保持直线航行。

Using the straight edge as a guide, trim the cloth to size.

用直尺比照着,将布料裁剪成合适的尺寸。

笔直地;径直地

The ball fell straight to the feet of Klinsmann.

球直接落到了克林斯曼的脚上。

He finished his conversation and stood up, looking straight at me.

他说完话站起来,直视着我。

只涉及两人(或两物)的;(选择)非此即彼的

It's a straight choice between low-paid jobs and no jobs.

只有两个选择:要么是报酬很低的工作,要么就是失业。

Each has several times beaten the other in a straight fight.

双方都曾在单打比赛中击败过对方几次。


2、get into

从事;致力于

He was eager to get into politics.

他渴望进入政界。

获准(入学);被录取

I was working hard to get into Cambridge.

我为能上剑桥大学而刻苦学习。

使行为异常;使着魔

What has got into you today? Why are you behaving like this?

你今天疯了吗?为什么要这样做呢?

分享到