《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第235期:境况很惊险
日期:2016-09-06 20:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in Guatemala,a country ravaged by natural disasters.I've just reached that ledge under me.

我在危地马拉 一个被自然灾害严重损害的国家 我刚好抵达我脚下的壁沿

I'm stuck 30 foot from the bottom of a waterfall.I need to find another way down.

我被困在离瀑布水面30英尺的地方 我得另觅方法 爬下这个壁沿


That was definitely quite hairy down there.We're still probably about 30 foot up, though.

下面的境况很惊险 我们离地面还有30英尺的距离

Hang on. I know what we'll do.I'm gonna jump.

坚持住 我知道我们该怎么做了 我要跳下去

But before I do, I want to check the water's deep enough.

但在跳之前 我想先测一下水是否够深

I'm gonna make a depth gauge out of a rock and some thin vine.

我要用石头和细藤 做一个测深仪

The rock will make it sink.If the vine disappears completely,then I know it's safe.

石头会让它沉底 如果细藤完全浸没 我就知道那是安全的

Ten to fifteen foot is enough for a thirty-foot jump.Come on!

10到15英尺的深度 就够缓冲30英尺的冲击了 来吧

Fiddly hands.More so when you're nervous.Okay.Here we go.

手太笨 当你紧张的时候就更笨了 好了 我们上

You see that?Saw it go out, right?And saw it then just disappear.

看见了吗 看见它被扔出去了吧 看见它被立刻淹没了吧

Okay, that's more than ten foot. Enough to jump.

超过10英尺深 可以跳

You'll need to follow me down, okay?No hesitation. We just go for it.

你得紧跟我下去 好吗 不要犹豫 勇往直前

On a big jump like this,keep your feet together and your legs straight to avoid injury.

像这样从高出跳落 要保持双脚并拢 双膝打直 避免受伤

词汇解析

1、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。


2、disappear

(通常指因位置改变而)消失,不见

The black car drove away from them and disappeared.

那辆黑色轿车驶离了他们的视线。

Clive disappeared into a room by himself.

克莱夫独自一人进了屋。

消失;失踪

a Japanese woman who disappeared thirteen years ago.

一个 13 年前失踪的日本女人

Janet's husband and sister noticed that small kitchen objects were disappearing with increasing regularity.

珍妮特的丈夫和她的姐姐发现厨房里的小物件经常不翼而飞,而且次数愈发频繁。

分享到