《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第280期:从没做过的事
日期:2016-10-21 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Another 5 seconds, I was on the ground.Bear released the rope from me,

5秒钟以后 我终于落地了 贝尔解开我身上的绳索

and the helicopter just peeled off and got out of there.It was very, very, tense.

直升机腾空而上 离弦而去 当时真的千钧一发

They always say that it takes five small things to make a disaster,

俗语有云 祸不单行

like, you know, the pilot can't stand,you got clouds coming in,

就像飞行员稳不住飞机 同时还乌云密布

while I'm struggling to get you off the line.Before you know it, you got anyway, we're,We're alive, we're here. We made it.

而你还在绳索上挣扎 你还没意识到就 总之我们 我们总算活着下来了 我们成功了

In southern Texas,we tried something we'd never done before parachuting in from a biplane.

在德克萨斯州南部 我们尝试了一件从没做过的事 从一架双翼飞机上跳伞

But there was a problem how to fit the pilot, Simon, and me into an airplane with just two seats.

可还是有个问题 怎么才能将飞行员 西蒙和我 塞进只有两个座位的飞机里

I'm right here, about 6 feet away from Bear,which, um, there was no other place to be,

我就在这里 距离离贝尔6英尺 因为我没地方可坐了

so that's where I'm gonna be for the shoot.

所以我得在这里拍

Dave's strapping me in.I think a bit of an eye-opener for both of us,cause he was thinking, as I was,

戴夫为我固定绳索时 我俩都傻眼了 因为我和他都觉得

there should be more buckle bin to this.

应该再多扣几个地方

but you looked, and there was nothing else you could do that was it.

可你也看到了 我们无计可施 只能这样了

I don't think Simon knows this,but I spoke to the pilot about it before,

我想西蒙应该不知道 但之前我和飞行员谈过了

and he was sort of shrugging his shoulders and giving me odd looks,and because he was saying,

他只是耸耸肩 惊疑地看了我一眼 因为他说

well, it's gonna really affect the aerodynamics of the wing,

这真会影响到机翼的空气动力

and I'm not sure if I can hold the plane properly and as what you think you can,he said,Yeah, I think so.

而且我不确定能不能如你所期望的 驾驭好飞机 他说 我也这么想

but, of course, Simon never knew that.

当然 西蒙一直不知道

词汇解析

1、release

释放;放出

He was released from custody the next day.

第二天他被从拘留所里放了出来。

He is expected to be released from hospital today.

他有望今天出院。

使免除;使免于

Divorce releases both the husband and wife from all marital obligations to each other.

离婚解除了夫妻双方相互之间所有的婚姻义务。

This releases the teacher to work with individuals who are having extreme difficulty.

这使得教师可以专门辅导学习特别吃力的学生。

发泄,释放(情感);展示(能力)

Becoming your own person releases your creativity.

保持自己的本色才有助于发挥自身创造力。

I personally don't want to release my anger on anyone else.

我个人并不想把自己的愤怒发泄在别人身上。


2、properly

正确地;准确地;令人满意地

You're too thin. You're not eating properly.

你太瘦了。你的饮食不合理。

There needs to be a properly informed public debate.

有必要让公众在充分知情的状况下展开辩论。

适宜地;合适地;得体地;恰当地

He's a spoilt brat and it's about time he learnt to behave properly.

他是个被宠坏的孩子,是该学些规矩了。

They will be concerned to do the right thing to dress properly, for instance.

他们需要注意行为是否恰当 比如说,穿着得体。

分享到