《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第174期:考验人的意志
日期:2016-06-29 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm on a deserted island, there's a boat on horizon.

我身处荒岛 海平线处有艘船只

I gonna get ashore and light my signal fire.

我要赶紧上岸 点燃我的求救烟火

Get this rope up the beach.It's a race against time.

把这根绳子拖上岸这是一场与时间的竞赛


Look, there you go, on the horizon.See it? It's a mast.

快看 看海平线那儿 看见了么 那是船的桅杆

Okay, let's get on the hill, get the signal fire lit.

好吧 我们上山 点火发求救信号

Every second here is valuable to the survivor.Go on, get lit. Here we go, okay.

此时每一秒对于幸存者来说都是宝贵的 继续打火 好了 点着了

The flip-flops are beginning to kick in now, a bit of the black smoke.

拖鞋也被点燃了 冒出一些黑烟

On a calm day, the human voice can be heard over 10 miles away over water,but not today.

风平浪静的天气里 人的声音在水上 能传到10英里以外 但今天运气不好

The problem is the wind's blowing this way,

很不巧 风在朝反方向吹

and that's gonna mean my sound's not gonna carry far,definitely not far enough for them.

这就意味着我的呼救声传不了那么远 至少无法让船上的人听见

And I guess for the survivor to experience disappointment like that,

我想 这实在是太打击人了

seeing what you hope is gonna be rescue,to see that disappear,that must be so hard.

看见获救的希望近在咫尺 又眼睁睁的看它消失 这种经历太纠结了

And then it just becomes this battle to keep your hope and your spirits high.

然后 就只剩下你自己在希望与绝望的边缘上挣扎

And that's why they say the real battle for survival is actually in your mind and in your heart.

这就是为什么人们说 生死考验 实际上考验人的意志与心志

词汇解析

1、valuable

有价值的;有益的;有用的

Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.

我们的很多老师也和海德堡大学保持着有益的学术联系。

If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.

如果你决定自己化妆,这里有一些有用的小窍门,可以帮助你呈现最美的一面。

贵重的;值钱的

Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.

古旧的相机不一定就值钱。

valuable books.

贵重书籍


2、survival

生存

companies which have been struggling for survival in the advancing recession.

在日益萧条的经济环境中挣扎求生的各个公司

Ask for the free booklet 'Debt: a Survival Guide'.

可以索要免费小册子《债务:生存指南》。

幸存;存活

If cancers are spotted early there's a high chance of survival.

如果癌症在早期发现的话,存活的几率会很高。

An animal's sense of smell is still crucial to its survival.

动物的嗅觉对其生存仍然至关重要。

分享到