《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第14期:开始滑雪
日期:2016-01-14 19:51

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The skis are taking the quick way down,and I'm hoping a birch tree will get me down just as fast.

把雪橇扔下去 这样更快 我希望桦树也能让我快点下去

The plan is tenuous,grab the top of the tree and use my weight to bend it over.

计划不算完备 我得先抓住树冠 然后用体重使它弯曲


So far so good,...sort of.Birch trees are meant to be bendy!

目前为止情况不错 当我没说 这树枝应该要弯曲才对

The snow took most of that.

不过雪已经把它的弹性消耗得差不多了

I'm back on my skis again,but getting through this undulating terrain is tough,and I'm going nowhere fast.

我又要开始滑雪了 但想要穿过这片崎岖不平的地势并不简单 我速度快不起来

This isn't working.These are good on the flat,but they are no good uphill.

雪橇不太管用 它们在平地上还行 但是在上坡路可不好用

Cross-country skis usually have a special kick wax applied to their base.

越野雪橇底部通常都打了特别的反冲蜡

It's rough and grips the snow.I don't have any of that,but I do have an idea.

这样雪橇底部会变得粗糙因此能防滑 我的雪橇没上那种蜡 不过我有个主意

The best way I can think of of improvising some grip on the bottom of these skis is just actually to pee on it.

我能想到增加雪橇底部摩擦力的 最好办法就是 往上面撒尿

And what I'm hoping is when that pee then freezes,snow will stick to that ice and give me a bit of traction.

我希望等尿液冻住了以后 会有一些雪黏在上面 这样就更能防滑一点

重点讲解

1、take down

(从高处)取下,拿下,够下来

Alberg took the portrait down from the wall.

阿尔伯格从墙上摘下那幅肖像画。

Gil rose and went to his bookcase and took down a volume.

吉尔站起身,走到书架跟前,取下一本书。

拆掉;拆毁

The Canadian army took down the barricades erected by the Indians.

加拿大军队拆掉了印第安人设置的路障。

They put up the bird table, but it got in everyone else's way so Les tried to take it down.

他们支起鸟食台,可是人人都嫌它碍事,所以莱斯就想把它拆了。

写下;记录

We've been trying to get back to you, Tom, but we think we took your number down incorrectly.

汤姆,我们一直试着给你回电话,可是,或许我们把你的号码写错了。

I took down his comments in shorthand.

我用速记法把他的评论记录了下来。


2、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

消耗;用完

We've got through a lot of tyres.

我们用了很多轮胎。

You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.

你每天至少得用10块尿布。

分享到
重点单词
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • terrainn. 地带,地域,地形
  • waxn. 蜡,蜂蜡 vt. (用蜡)涂 vi. 变大,增大
  • bookcasen. 书架,书柜
  • tractionn. 拖,拽,牵引,牵引力,附着磨擦力
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • tenuousadj. 稀薄的,细长的,贫乏的,无力的,空洞的
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • portraitn. 肖像,画像 adj. (文件页面)竖的
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的