《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第195期:丛林的交通干道
日期:2016-07-20 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in the middle of a jungle in southern China.

我现在身处于中国南部的丛林之中

Mountain rivers like this lead to the coast,which could provide you with an escape route.

这样的山间激流一直流向海岸 提供了一条撤退路线


These rivers are just like the highways through the jungle.

这些激流就像是 丛林中的交通干道

Really, the best thing I can do is keep following it.

而我最好的选择 就是沿着它走

I'm gonna to move fast on these dry rocks.And with proper technique and balance,

我选择在岸边的干岩石上迅速前进 掌握好技巧和平衡

you can cover much more ground than fighting through the jungle.

这样走会比在丛林中摸索要快很多

But following the river has its dangers.

但沿着河走也会有危险

Steady here. It's a long, long way down.Quite slippery, all this stuff.

这里小心 是一个很长的陡坡 这些东西很滑

I reckon out of all the places I go,of all the different terrains,

我觉得在我去过的所有地方 所有地形中

the biggest surprises are often in the jungle.

丛林常常最让人出乎意料

That's why even though I move quickly,I actually move quite cautiously.This is exactly why.

所以尽管我跑得很快 还是会非常小心 就是因为这样的情况

The way down now is blocked by this sheer rock face.

我们眼前的峭壁阻断了下山的路

The best plan for me is to go back into the jungle.

我的最佳方案 还是回到森林中

It's a chinese cobra.Steady, steady, steady, steady.

这是条中华眼镜蛇 小心 小心点

I got him, I got him there.Pretty deadly snake, this.Don't get any close than that.

让我来 把它弄远点 这条蛇毒性很大 千万别再靠近了

That's his hood right out as a sign to stay clear.

它那头巾状的颈部是在警告你不要靠近

Don't go into its killing zone.

千万别走进它的地盘中

词汇解析

1、provide

供给;提供;给予

I'll be glad to provide a copy of this.

我很愿意提供它的一个副本。

They would not provide any details.

他们不愿提供任何细节。

(法律或协议)规定

The treaty provides that, by the end of the century, the United States must have removed its bases.

条约规定,到本世纪末,美国必须撤除其基地。

The Act provides that only the parents of a child have a responsibility for that child's financial support.

法令规定只有孩子的父母才有责任为孩子提供经济支持。


2、balance

(使)保持平衡;(使)平稳

I balanced on the ledge.

我在窗台上站稳。

He balanced a football on his head.

他将一只足球稳稳地顶在头上。

(力量、重要性等的)均衡,均势

Their marriage is a delicate balance between traditional and contemporary values.

他们的婚姻在传统和现代价值观之间保持着微妙平衡。

There was no other way to ensure that people would get the right balance of foods.

没有其他方法可以确保人们饮食均衡。

结算(账目);(使)收支相等

teaching them to balance the books.

教他们结平账目

To make the books balance, spending must fall and taxes must rise.

为了使收支相等,必须减少支出,增加税收

分享到
重点单词
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • sheeradj. 纯粹的,全然的,陡峭的 adv. 完全地,峻峭
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • delicaten. 精美的东西 adj. 精美的,微妙的,美味的,纤细
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • techniquen. 技术,技巧,技能
  • slipperyadj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的
  • contemporaryn. 同时代的人 adj. 同时代的,同时的,现代的
  • treatyn. 条约,协定