《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第431期:安营扎寨
日期:2017-04-26 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's another hollow bit up here.

这里有个浅凹地

It's probably where a whole tree has been just uprooted.

可能是某颗大树被连根拔起后留下的


You actually wouldn't want a shelter in this bit.It's gonna be a bit of a water-catch of an area.

在这里安营扎寨也不合理 因为这儿会积水

But up on this bit, it's quite level.

但是这边很平

It's about the only bit of level ground around here.

这是周围唯一平坦的地方

Also, there's nothing above me either.

而且上空也很空旷

Okay. Base camp.Let's get building.

就这里 大本营 开始扎寨吧

First you need to build the main frame of the shelter.

首先我们得建好大本营的主结构

And for that, you'll need the strongest,straightest branches you can find.

首当其冲 我们需要能找到最结实 最直的树枝

Then, using natural forks and crooks,arrange them to form a basic tent shape.

然后利用它们天然的枝杈 搭成一个基本的帐篷形状

Okay. And then against that, you can lay loads of these.

在这上面摆好这些

You then need to build a latticework of smaller lengths,

然后就用短点的树枝堆成个网状结构

gradually adding smaller and smaller branches.

在上面一点一点添加短树枝

You can just pile on this thinner stuff.

你可以堆上这些细树枝

That is kind of almost ready for the leaves, really.

加上树叶效果会很好 真的

You want to just gather big bundles of leaves.

我们需要收集许多叶子

Start at the base.Just begin to build it up.

把根基填满 然后慢慢往上堆

I really want it to be a foot, maybe 2 foot thick.

我希望它有1英尺 也许2英尺那么厚

That's gonna keep the rain off and help insulate me as well.

这样就能防止被雨淋 也能把我好好的保护起来

词汇解析

1、arrange

安排;准备;筹划

She arranged an appointment for Friday afternoon at four-fifteen.

她在星期五下午4点15分安排了一次会面。

This time it was a friend ringing to try to arrange a fishing trip in Scotland.

这次是一个朋友打来电话,想组织一次到苏格兰的钓鱼旅行。

商定;谈妥

I've arranged to see him on Friday morning.

我已安排好星期五上午见他。

It was arranged that the party would gather for lunch in the Royal Garden Hotel.

已经和这一行人说好将在皇家花园宾馆吃午餐。

安排;准备

I will arrange for someone to take you round.

我会安排人带你转转。

The hotel manager will arrange for a babysitter.

宾馆经理会安排人照看婴儿。


2、branch

(企业或组织的)分支机构,分部,分店

The local branch of Bank of America is handling the accounts.

美国银行在当地的分行正在处理这些账目。

National is Britain's leading autocare service with over 400 branches nationwide.

英国轮胎与车辆养护公司是英国最有名的汽车养护企业,在全英国有400多家分店。

(政府或公安机关等的)部门,机构

Senate employees could take their employment grievances to another branch of government.

参议院的雇员可以向别的政府部门申诉工作问题。

He had a fascination for submarines and joined this branch of the service.

他对潜艇非常着迷,因此加入了潜艇部队。

分享到