《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第107期:切断那边的退路
日期:2016-04-22 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

One rope to suspend my fishnet hammock and a trigger line to my rock counterweight.

一条绳子吊起渔网做吊床 再用一条做岩石秤锤的导引索

Okay, that's all primed at this end,and then all I got to do is make a hammock out of all of this fishing net.

这边弄好了 接着做的就是 把这团渔网做成吊床


Nets like this are used to catch tons of fish,so this should easily take my weight.

像这种渔网可用来捕捉上吨的鱼 所以我的体重对它来说简直就是微不足道

I seal myself in here.I'm actually gonna pull this bit up through my legs as well so I can't fall out of this at a critical moment.

我这么坐上去 把这些从两腿中间拉出来 这样 遇到紧要关头我才不会掉出去

Right. Moment of truth.One, two, three.Well, I'm off the ground,but the rock's got caught on that ledge.

好 关键时刻到了 1 2 3 我已经悬空了 但是石块卡在缝里了

Let me see if I can dislodge it again. Come on.Come on, you...There we go.Cool.What do you know?

让我看看能不能把它弄出来 给力啊 给力啊 弄出来了 酷 知道吗

Well, I'm off the ground and safe from the bears.Now to see if I can get some sleep.

我现在悬空了 脱离熊的威胁了 现在看看我能不能睡着

Just 'cause it's light at nighttime in Alaska does not mean it's warm.

阿拉斯加晚上有光 但这不是说就很暖和

It's actually freezing cold at the moment.And it's also cold just 'cause I can't move in this net.

事实上现在快冷死我了 这么冷的原因还有一个 就是我在渔网里面不能动弹

I'm normally quite a wriggler in the nighttime,but there's no wriggling going on at the moment.

我晚上睡觉通常会扭来扭去的 但是现在完全不能动

Feel like a bit of meat hung up at the butcher shop.

就像一块挂在肉店的肉一样

In my next challenge, I'm in a deadly race against the tides.The tide's cut us off that way, as well.

我的下一个挑战要跟潮汐生死时速 潮水也切断了那边的退路

重点讲解

1、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

诱因;起因;引发…的原因

Stress may act as a trigger for these illnesses.

压力可能会成为引发这些疾病的原因。

hyqsapr22.jpg

2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

怀疑,质疑(真实性、价值、权威等)

Democratic leaders have challenged the president to sign the bill.

民主党领袖对总统签署这项法案提出了质疑。

The move was immediately challenged by two of the republics.

此项动议立即遭到其中两个共和国的反对。

分享到
重点单词
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.
  • butchern. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩 vt. 屠宰,滥杀,将某
  • deliberatelyadv. 慎重地,故意地
  • suspendv. 推迟,悬挂,暂停,勒令停职
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • dislodgevt. 逐出,用力移出 vi. 移走,离开
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临