《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第244期:疯狂的一天
日期:2016-09-15 21:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Actually,much better cooked than they are raw.

事实上 这比生吃要美味的多

And I love crabs.I often catch them with the kids at home.

我爱死螃蟹了 在家经常和孩子们捉螃蟹


Mmm. This is a good meal.Time to get up into the tree.

这顿饭真不错 该到树上去了

It's important to get as much sleep as you can.

尽可能多的睡眠十分重要

It's the body's chance to recuperate,ready for another day in the jungle.

夜晚是恢复体力的大好时机 好为第二天的丛林冒险做足准备

Feels a bit precarious, this.But at least I'm out of reach of any jaguars.

这东西也不怎么安全 但至少 不用担心美洲豹什么的了

Actually, it's not too uncomfortable.Mad day.

其实 睡着也不是太难受 疯狂的一天

It's a new day, new beginning,And I'm feeling good.

全新的一天 全新的开始 神清气爽的感觉

Guatemala really means the land of the trees

危地马拉真是一块孕育着林木的

and a kind of pretty special land that is. Look at that.

瑰丽神奇的土地

As beautiful as it is,the jungle can also be a very hostile environment.

但美丽的外表下 也可能暗藏杀机

You can never drop your guard here.

所以不能放松警惕

You see, I'm not the only,the only thing that likes hanging out in trees.

你能看到 不是只有 只有我喜欢跑树上来

You see in the crock there?A little green pit viper.

看到那边了吗 一条绿色的小蝮蛇

Get bitten by that, and you're gonna be dead in two hours.

被它咬到了 活不过2小时

词汇解析

1、get up

起立;站起来

I got up and walked over to where he was.

我起身走到他那边。

起床

They have to get up early in the morning.

他们大清早就得起床。

穿…服装;打扮;装扮

They knew how to get themselves up in those days.

那时候,他们懂得打扮。

an old tramp got up in a velvet smoking-jacket.

身穿一件天鹅绒吸烟服的老流浪汉


2、hang out

晾晒(洗好的衣物)

I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.

我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。

闲逛,逗留

I often used to hang out in supermarkets.

我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。

We can just hang out and have a good time.

我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。

分享到