《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第302期:撒哈拉大沙漠
日期:2016-11-12 21:00

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm Bear Grylls.I'm going to show you what takes to getting out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向你展示如何 从世界上最危险的地带逃出生天

I'm gonna make it through wicked challenges.

我将身涉险境 迎接恶劣的挑战

In the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

在某些地方 如果你不具备正确的求生技能 你可能活不过一天

Now, I'm in North Africa,on the edge of the Sahara desert

现在 我在非洲北部 撒哈拉大沙漠的边缘地带

I'll be going deep under the ground to find a drop of water,

为寻找宝贵的水源 我将深入地穴

battling the sea of sand in the wild Atlantic.putting mind and body through the ultimate tests.Very...hot.

在大西洋野外与这一片广袤的沙海作战 让身心经受极限的考验 非常...热

I'm gonna show you how to escape with your life,from the mother of all deserts.

我会告诉你如何从世界上最广阔的沙漠中 活着走出来

And it's the west part of Sahara desert,is all just... largest desert in the world.

我们现在位于撒哈拉大沙漠的西部 它是... 世界上最大的沙质荒漠

I'm the one whose way is crossing the far distances And is Atlantic.

我的路线是远距离横向穿越它 抵达大西洋岸

It's the hardest farthest,covers three and half million square miles.and it's 3,000 miles to across.

这段路程是最为艰险和漫长的 总面积达三百五十万平方英里 总路程为三千英里

It's equivalent to mainland of America.

这相当于横跨美国大陆

Do you know what get stuck in the place like this?

你知道在这样的地方会遇到什么麻烦吗

But every year,hundreds of people do get lost here.Tourists, adventurers and offroaders.

然而 每年有好几百人在此失踪 他们有旅游者 冒险家 还有越野爱好者

If things go wrong,getting out alive is gonna be a tough challenge.

一旦走错了路 想要活着走出去 将是一项艰巨的挑战

I love a gentle drive in the countryside.

我喜欢在乡下悠闲的兜兜风

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

怀疑,质疑(真实性、价值、权威等)

Democratic leaders have challenged the president to sign the bill.

民主党领袖对总统签署这项法案提出了质疑。

The move was immediately challenged by two of the republics.

此项动议立即遭到其中两个共和国的反对。

分享到