《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第97期:身处阿拉斯加
日期:2016-04-12 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm Bear Grylls.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯

I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth.

我将向您展示 如何从地球上 最危险的地带 逃出生天


I've got to make it through a week of challenges

短短一周时间内我将身涉险境 面临生死考验

in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围

Now I'm in the Alaska,tackling treacherous glaciers.

现在我身处阿拉斯加 穿梭于险恶的冰川中

If that goes on us,it's basically the weight of a car.

如果它砸下来 大概是一辆车的重量

Fighting my way across wild water pools.Squeeze my spuds, this is cold.

挣扎着渡过汹涌的山涧 制造我的竹筏 这水真冷

And taking to the high seas with some of the largest creatures on the planet.Now, that's coming fast.

和世界上最大的生物 一起畅游公海 它正快速驶来

Alaska is the largest states in the U.S.Over half and a million square miles wildness.

阿拉斯加是美国最大的州 方圆150多万平方英里

It's more remote and less-populated than anywhere in the states.

它比其他州都更偏远 人口更稀少

For adventurers like me,it's truly the "last frontier".

对于我这样的冒险家而言 这里是真正的"最后的荒野"

I'm being dropped deep into the wilderness by the Alaska air national guard.

阿拉斯加空军正把我 带入这片荒蛮之地

And these guys are part of one of the busiest search-and-rescue operations in the U.S.

这帮人是美国最繁忙的 搜救小组之一

Last year alone, they flew 68 victims,and saved over 50 lives.

仅去年 他们就救出68人 挽救了五十多条生命

With 30,000 square miles of permanent ice,winter snows of up to 40 foot,

这里有三万平方英里的永久冰层 冬天积雪厚达40英尺

and one of the largest populations of black and grizzly bears in the world,

作为世界上最大的 黑熊和灰熊栖息地之一

Alaska is the ultimate survival challenge.

阿拉斯加是终极的荒野求生之地

You don't want to get lost out here,but if you do,these are the guys who will be looking to get you out.

你绝对不想在这里迷路 但万一你迷路了 这些家伙会把你救出来

重点讲解

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、ultimate

最后的;最终的

He said it is still not possible to predict the ultimate outcome.

他说现在还无法预料最终的结局。

The ultimate aim is to expand the network further.

最终目的是为了进一步拓展该网络。

最根本的;最基础的;最原始的

Plants are the ultimate source of all foodstuffs.

植物是所有食物的最根本来源。

The ultimate cause of what's happened seems to have been the advertising campaign.

出事的最根本原因似乎在于那场广告宣传活动。

最重要的;最强大的;至高的

the ultimate power of the central government.

中央政府的至高权力

Of course, the ultimate authority remained the presidency.

当然,拥有最高权力者依然是总统。

分享到
重点单词
  • frontiern. 边界,边境,尖端,边缘
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • planetn. 行星
  • disastrousadj. 灾难性的
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取