《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第202期:寻找你的节奏
日期:2016-07-27 21:37

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I spent a soaking night in the chinese jungle.

我在中国丛林中度过了湿漉漉的一夜

The rain has eased for a moment,

雨势变弱一阵子了


and I'm checking the traps to see if they've caught anything.

而我要检查下有没有捕到什么

I've got a rat that's squashed under this.

我抓到只老鼠 压扁在这下面了

It's funny, 'cause, actually, the more elaborate,

这很搞笑 因为实际上更精确的

bigger deadfall trap didn't get anything,but this really simple figure-of-four

大型的陷阱 都抓不到什么 但这个非常简单的四角固定的

trap that I've used loads of times before has worked.

我用过很多次的陷阱 却有收获了

But I'm gonna keep the rat for later.

但等会儿再想老鼠的事

Now the rain has stopped,I want to make some progress through this jungle whilst the going's good.

现在雨已经停了 我要在丛林中前进 赶在一切都很顺利时

The jungle has thinned a little now,and I can make quick progress here.

现在丛林的密度已经变小一些了 我能在这里走快一些

It's important to read the terrain and I can make quick progress here.so you can pick up features ahead of you.

通过观察地形 来了解树木非常重要 因为你可以了解前面的情况

Sometimes moving through the jungle efficiently is just about finding your rhythm.

有时候在丛林里有效的前进 就是寻找到你的节奏

You can see loads of rainwater has collected just in the bowl of this tree.

你能看到许多雨水淤积在 这棵树的树洞里

It rained loads last night.

昨夜下了很多雨

In the jungle, where you're sweating so much and it's so humid, you've got to keep drinking.

在丛林里 你会流很多汗 而这里很潮湿 所以你要一直喝水

The easiest way of getting this out,use a bit of bamboo.

最简单的弄出它的方法是 用一些竹子

And it's a technique that the San Bushmen in Africa showed me.Just drink it straight up.

这个技术是那些 非洲以采集狩猎为生的人教给我的 就直接喝吧

You should always avoid drinking from stagnant pools,but I know this water is fresh because it rained so much last night.

你要始终避免饮用死水 但我知道这水是干净的 因为昨晚的雨下得太大了

词汇解析

1、elaborate

复杂的

an elaborate research project.

复杂的研究计划

an elaborate ceremony that lasts for eight days.

持续8天的繁琐典礼

繁复的,详尽的,过于复杂的

elaborate efforts at the highest level to conceal the problem.

最高层为了隐瞒问题而挖空心思

an elaborate management training scheme for graduates.

针对毕业生的详尽的管理培训计划

精心制作;详细计划;进一步完善

His task was to elaborate policies which would make a market economy compatible with a clean environment.

他的任务是制定详细政策,使得市场经济和清洁环境能够共存。

the plan elaborated by the five permanent members of the UN Security Council.

由联合国安全理事会5个常任理事国详细制定的方案


2、progress

进步;进展

The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer.

医学界在抗癌的斗争中不断取得进步。

The two sides made little if any progress towards agreement.

双方在达成协议方面的进展甚微。

继续进行;逐步发展

As the evening progressed, sadness turned to rage.

随着夜幕逐渐降临,悲伤变成了愤怒。

Life was hard, and it became harder as the war progressed.

那时候生活很艰难,并且随着战争的持续愈发艰难了。

分享到