《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第92期:离成功取火不远了
日期:2016-04-07 20:32

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The key with this is not tiring yourself out too quickly.

你要注意的是 不要钻的太快把力气一下子用完

Slowly build up that heat,and then, as the smoke starts to appear,

而是要慢慢转 逐渐提高热量 等到开始冒烟的时候


you can start to speed it all up a bit.

你可以稍微加速转动

And this smoke is such an enticing sight.

这股烟很能鼓舞人的士气啊

And you know you're near to fire.

因为你知道 就快要有火了

You've also got to watch out you don't drip sweat off your nose into your ember pan

你还要注意 别把你鼻子上的汗 滴到收集余烬的骸骨上了

especially important if you've got a big nose like mine.

如果你和我的鼻子一样大 你就要格外注意了

And what you want is a continuous plume of smoke coming from the ember pan,

这时你最想看到的就是从余烬盆里 源源不断冒出的烟雾

and then you know you got the potential to make fire.Come on.

这时你就知道 你离成功取火不远了 快点

Okay, and then we'll, super gently with this,just tip that in.

接下来我们要非常小心地处理这些余烬 把余烬都倒进去

And what you want to do is tip it like this so it stays as one ember.

然后我们要做的是 轻轻把余烬倒进这里 这样余烬就能继续燃烧

This old bird's nest makes perfect tinder.And then protect it.

这个旧鸟巢是最合适的火种 把它小心的拿在手里

Sort of imagine you trying to hold a butterfly,

想像一下 你手里捧着一只蝴蝶

not too tight that you're gonna smother it,

不能太紧 否则你会把火闷掉

but not too loose that it's gonna get away.

但也不能太松 否则会掉下来

Okay, there we go.Fire.

我们成功了 火

重点讲解

1、speed up

加快(…的)速度

You notice that your breathing has speeded up a bit.

你注意到自己的呼吸加快了一些。

He pushed a lever that speeded up the car.

他挂挡加快了速度。

(使)(某一过程或活动)加快

Job losses are speeding up.

失业趋势正在不断加快。

I had already taken steps to speed up a solution to the problem..

我已经采取措施加快解决该问题。

hyqsapr7.jpg

2、get away

离开;脱身

She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.

只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。

I wanted a divorce. I wanted to get away.

我想离婚,以求解脱。

(使)逃跑;(使)逃脱

Dr Dunn was apparently trying to get away when he was shot.

很显然,邓恩博士在遭枪击时正企图逃跑。

I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.

我想带她逃到一个安全的地方。

摆脱(旧思维等);跳出(窠臼)

We want to get away from the politics of outdated dogmatism and class confrontation.

我们想摒弃过时的教条主义和阶级对抗的政治观点。

分享到
重点单词
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • dogmatismn. 武断,教条主义,独断论
  • butterflyn. 蝴蝶,蝶状物,蝶泳 vt. (烹饪时把鱼肉等)切开
  • enticingadj. 迷人的;引诱的 v. 引诱;诱骗(entice
  • outdatedadj. 旧式的,落伍的,过时的
  • tiringadj. 令人疲倦的,麻烦的
  • smotherv. 使 ... 喘不过气,使 ... 窒息,掩饰,扼杀
  • tindern. 火绒,火种
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物