《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第72期:保持直线前进
日期:2016-03-18 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I know there were US patrol of soldiers out here about 140 of them and 70 of those ended up

曾经有一队美国巡逻兵来到这里 一共大约有140人

getting heat stroke 'cause they stopped drinking,didn't drink enough.

最后有70人因为没有喝水而中暑 就是因为他们饮水量不足


Oh, look, there's not water in this one, but there is this.

这个里面没有水 但我找到了这个

Look.So, there you go, not only water,also a good, little something to eat.

瞧 瞧见没 这里不只有水喝 还能找到点东西充饥

Cool.Like many US troops in the conflict here,I'm getting airlifted out by helicopter.

爽 如同越战时的美国军队一样 我从直升机空降至此

All I have to do now is locate the landing zone,

现在我需要确定着陆方位

but keeping on the straight and narrow is easier said than done in the dense jungle canopy.

但在这种茂密的丛林里保持直线前进 说起来容易 做起来难

Yeah, look. This will do.One of the biggest problems that survivors face

瞧瞧这个 求生者面临最大的难题之一就是

when they're trying to get out of somewhere is just maintaining any sort of direction, keeping on a course,

当他们想要逃离某个地方是 要沿着一个方向前行 保持一条路线

and there's nowhere harder than in the jungle just bcause you're surrounded by all this stuff.

但在丛林里就没那么简单了 因为你被这些东西重重包围住了

But that's nowhere harder,then in the jungle it just cause you're surrounded by all this stuff.

没有什么更难的 在丛林里 你就是置身在巨大树木的环抱之中

It basically all looks the same.And you know, you don't have the luxury of having

周围看起来几乎都长一个样 你感受不到充足的阳光

the sun or the wind always on one side of you, on the side of your face.

总是有风从你身边 你的脸颊吹过

You're basically buried under all of this jungle canopy.A good little trick is just to use a vine.

完全就是处在丛林的包围之下 一个好的小伎俩就是切点藤蔓下来

And this is a good one. It's a rattan vine,which is long and straight.

这根不错 这根藤蔓经 又长又直

重点讲解

1、conflict

争执;争论;分歧

Try to keep any conflict between you and your ex-partner to a minimum.

尽量将自己与前配偶之间的摩擦减到最小。

Employees already are in conflict with management over job cuts.

雇员已经就裁员一事与管理层发生了争执。

(军事)冲突;战斗

talks aimed at ending four decades of conflict.

旨在结束持续了40年的冲突的会谈

The National Security Council has met to discuss ways of preventing a military conflict.

国家安全委员会开会讨论防止发生军事冲突的办法。

(想法、信仰或陈述)冲突,抵触,相互矛盾

Personal ethics and professional ethics sometimes conflict.

个人道德和职业道德有时会相互抵触。

He held firm opinions which usually conflicted with my own.

他所持的观点通常与我的相左,而且很难改变。

hyqsmar18.jpg

2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到
重点单词
  • ethicsn. 道德规范
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • vinen. 攀爬植物,藤,蔓
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • canopyn. 天篷,遮篷,苍穹
  • luxuryn. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品