《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第71期:丛林饮水最好的来源
日期:2016-03-17 20:00

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in the heart of Vietnam,fighting all the jungle has to throw at me.

我现在位于越南中心地带 与丛林向我发出的各种挑战抗衡

after a pretty sleepless night at the mercy of stinging bugs and mosquitoes,it's a relief to see daylight.

经过了不眠夜 受到了各种蚊虫的叮咬 看到天亮真是一种解脱


Man, this has been sprung by something.Whatever it was, was lucky and fast.

天啊 陷进机关被什么东西触动了 无论它是什么 都够走运而且速度够快

I don't wanna leave this. Set, though.Despite last night's close shave, the trap caught nothing.

我不想再留着它了 尽管昨夜扑了个空 陷阱什么都没抓到

A good idea,but, really, if you want to maximize your chances of catching something,

但这的确是个好办法 但如果你想要增大捕到猎物的几率

setting several traps is the way to go.

最好是多设几个陷阱

The average adult can go two weeks without food before feeling any serious effects.

普通成年人可以两个星期不进食 身体不会出现严重的问题

But without fluids, you wouldn't last two days here.

但如果没有水 你两天都坚持不了

Good way of finding water in the jungle is just from these bamboos.

丛林里饮水最好的来源 就是这些竹子

You can see each of these in separate cells,and some of them are full of water and some aren't.

你看每根竹子上都有独自的格子 里面有的是水 有的则没有

If you listen, they sound quite hollow.

仔细听 听起来它们很空

that feels much duller and denser,and that might well have water in there.

这个听起来 声音相对就低沉厚重得多 这里很可能有水

And in a place where you need about a pint of fluids every hour,

如果你去到一个地方 每小时需要饮用一品脱水

when you come across bamboo like this,you've got to use it.

当你遇到像这样的竹子 就可以从中找到水源

重点讲解

1、effect

影响;效果;结果

Parents worry about the effect of music on their adolescent's behavior.

父母担心音乐对青春期孩子的行为所产生的影响。

The austerity measures will have little immediate adverse effect on the average Moroccan.

财政紧缩政策不会对普通的摩洛哥人产生直接的负面影响。

为了给人印象;为了吸引注意力

Jock paused for effect, his eyes glinting over his glass as he took another drink.

乔克为了制造效果停下来又喝了口酒,他的眼睛在酒杯上方光芒闪烁。

The Cockney accent was put on for effect.

这伦敦腔是为了给人以深刻印象而故意装出来的。

实施(计划);实现(想法)

These and other such measures ought to have been put into effect in 1985.

这些以及其他类似的措施在1985年就应该开始实施了。

a decree bringing into effect the political reforms adopted last month.

上个月正式通过的实施政治改革的法令

hyqsmar17.jpg

2、come across

偶然发现;偶然遇见

I came across a group of children playing.

我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。

We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.

每当女性取得成功,我们都会表示认同并予以颂扬。

使产生…印象;给人以…的印象

When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.

没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。

He came across very, very well.

他给人的印象非常非常好。

分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • shaven. 修面,刮胡子 vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消减价格 v
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • austerityn. 朴素,节俭,苦行
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • adolescentadj. 青春期的,青少年的 n. 青少年
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受