《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第150期:行动敏捷
日期:2016-06-05 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

In Norway where temperature's reached minus 40 degrees,the crew and I were operating on the limit.

在挪威 气温降至零下40摄氏度 我和工作组在有限的条件下作业

But the temperature wasn't my only concern.

但温度不是我唯一关心的问题

We planned to shoot a scene while across the frozen lake,using skis and my reserved parachute.

我们打算拍摄一组 我利用滑雪板和备用降落伞 穿过结冰湖面时的片段

Just three months earlier,I broke my shoulder in the Antarctic doing exactly this.

就在三个月之前 我在南极就是这样做的 而摔伤了肩关节

I always try kinda treat fear or something in a theater.Sharpening what you need to do.

我总是试着转换恐惧 让自己提高警觉以完成任务

And I think it generally does that,you know, just chooses your senses of it and gets some blood pumping.

我觉得大致要这么做 选定你对它的感觉 让血液沸腾

And then you're into it.Once the chute was ready,and the crew finished rigging,it's time to go.

卯足劲 放手一搏 等到降落伞一准备好 工作组也准备好了绳索 是时候出发了

If I get this thing inflated,the wind should do the rest.Right... here.Here we go.

只要我使这个东西膨胀起来 其他就是风的活儿了 就是 这样 搞定

The great thing about being on an open lake like this is the wind is nice and steady and constant.

在开阔的湖面滑行上有一个好处 风刮得恰当好处 速度稳定不间断

This is much easier at the moment than trying to drag myself across this just walking on skis.

这样比光靠雪橇 自己慢慢走到对岸 要轻松得了

Bear was using a make-shift parachute,which was reserved, and it was covered in ice.

贝尔将保存下来的降落伞 进行改造加以利用 它铺在冰上

The rigging lines weren't working.Well, you couldn't steer it, which was the main issue.

吊伞索发挥不了作用 你无法驾驭它 这是最大的问题

Given it's June and given he's across the lake in Norway,shaving on the ground

当时是六月份 他要通过挪威的那个湖 在地面上滑行

and clicking the cays off,just months after busting his shoulder in Antarctica.

通过礁石来停住 仅仅与他在南极摔断肩关节时隔几个月

My kind of survival means moving fast and covering ground.

我所谓的求生 就是行动敏捷 并行径各处

The movement needs energy,and that means food.Whatever it is.

这些运动都需要热量 这意味着需要食物 无论什么能吃的都行

重点讲解

1、reserve

保留;留出;预留

A double room with a balcony overlooking the sea had been reserved for him.

特地为他预留了一间带阳台的海景双人房。

In the United States lanes are reserved for cars with more than one occupant.

在美国,多人乘坐的汽车有专行道。

预订;保留;预约

I'll reserve a table for five.

我要预订一张5人的桌子。

Demand will be huge, so ask your newsagent to reserve your copy today.

需求量会很大,所以今天得请卖报摊主为你预留出你那份。

储备;储存物资;储藏量

The Gulf has 65 per cent of the world's oil reserves.

海湾地区拥有全世界65%的石油储藏。

A friend can be a reserve of help in times of trouble.

朋友可以在困难的时候提供帮助。


2、concern

忧虑;担心

The group has expressed concern about reports of political violence in Africa.

该团体对有关非洲政治暴力的报道表示关切。

The move follows growing public concern over the spread of the disease.

针对公众对该疾病的不断蔓延日益担忧,从而出台了这一举措。

使担忧;使心烦

The growing number of people seeking refuge in Thailand is beginning to concern Western aid agencies.

到泰国寻求庇护的人日益增多,这开始引起了西方援助机构的不安。

It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.

贝丝迷上了马克斯,这让她很担心。

分享到