《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第22期:真正的极限考验
日期:2016-01-22 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The tinder I packed in my bag looks like it stayed dry.

包里的燃料 看起来还算干燥

But until that flame goes, you never know.Okay, let that catch,and just get a layer on.

但只能看它能否燃烧来判断了 让它自行燃烧 我先穿件衣裳


But this is why being prepared is so important.being prepared is important.

这就是充分准备的重要性 做足准备的重要性

You know, it just allowed me to have this fire lit literally within

这能让我一分钟内 把火生起

a minute, a minute and a half of being out of that water.

一分半钟 就摆脱这刺骨冰水

And that's why I'm able to do this.Okay.Ahh, man, that is nice.

全靠我做了精心准备 这下好了 这火堆真舒服啊

Sometimes my boys watch these sort of programs,and I go with really that cold,

我孩子们有时候也看这类节目 当碰到天寒地冻时

when you can show them a shoelace out horizontal,then you know it's cold.

你给他们看看鞋带 直挺挺的 就知道那有冷了

Reach the coast, and you can signal a passing ship.

上岸了 可以给过往船只发信号

But first you've got to make it out to the shipping lanes.

不过首先要接近船只的航线

Dead seal in the water over there.

那边水里有只死海豹

I'm deep in the arctic north,what a serious workout!

深入酷寒的北极 真正的极限考验

Heading across mountains...frozen waterfalls,and thick forest.

穿越雪山 越过冰瀑 走出密林

And now I'm at the coast.A pretty big, forbidding arctic landscape, that.

现在我到了海边 真是一片浩渺的 极地生命禁区

Look -- you can see the sea mist rolling in, as well.

看 海上的雾霭滚滚而来

Okay, let's get down there.The coast is your best chance of finding signs of civilization.And here, there's no shortage.

好了 咱们下去吧 海岸是你见到文明迹象的最佳机会 这里要什么有什么

重点讲解

1、pack in

停止做

I'd just packed in a job the day before.

我前天刚刚辞了工作。

Pack it in. Stop being spiteful.

别闹了,不要恶意伤人。

堆满;挤满;塞满

Prisons are having to pack in as many inmates as possible.

监狱只好拼命往里面塞犯人。

It's kind of a referendum, though a lot of issues are packed in.

这算是全民公决,虽然牵涉到很多问题。

(戏剧、电影、活动等)吸引大批观众

'Blow your head!' is still packing them in at Camden's Jazz Café every Friday night.

每个星期五晚上,“爆头”乐队在卡姆登爵士咖啡馆仍然人气十足。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

分享到
重点单词
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • tindern. 火绒,火种
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • forbiddingadj. 可怕的,令人难亲近的 动词forbid的现在分
  • layern. 层 vi. 分层 vt. 将某物堆积成层 n
  • horizontaladj. 水平的,横的 n. 水平线,水平面
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • landscapen. 风景,山水,风景画 v. 美化景观