《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第120期:危险就在身边
日期:2016-05-05 21:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This whole place looks like it's dead and rotten,and it smells like it, too.

这个地方看起来死气沉沉 腐烂破败 闻起来也是这个气息

Every environment presents its own specific obstacles and its own specific sense of dangers.

每个环境都有其特殊的障碍 散发着独特的危险气息


One threat you have little known control over is wildlife.Be on your guard at all times.

其中一个知之甚少的威胁就是野生动物 你要随时保持警惕

The wild bison is coming straight this way.The cattle is coming.Do not wanna mess with them.

野牛正朝这个方向来了 牛来了 可想别惹他们

Drop back, a long baby alligator just steps up,and look at this guy.

退后 一条长型鳄鱼宝宝靠近我了 看看这家伙

Alligators have the most powerful jaws of any reptiles,If you're attacked, go for its eyes and its snout.

短吻鳄的下颚是爬行动物中最有力的 如果遭到攻击 你要打它的眼睛和鼻子

It's that how they catch a prey.Whack its tail the same time with its head.

这就是短吻鳄捕食的方式 猛击它的尾巴和头部

Snakes can be found worldwide and also some places That can be killing.And wherever you find snakes, you find danger.

蛇类遍及世界各地 它能置你于死地 一旦发现蛇 危险就在身边

when handling a snake,you always gonna watch what's going on with its head,especially when it's poisonous.

对付蛇时 你要随时观察它头部的动向 特别是毒蛇

OK.I press its head down.Okay, I got it.That is a beautiful snake but pretty poisonous.

好了 我把蛇头按住了 我抓住它了 这条蛇虽然美丽但却含有剧毒

The bite soon inject this like cytotoxic venom.

他咬人的同时会迅速注入细胞性毒液

Straining to you like numb, paralyse your arm for few days.

使你感到麻痹 让你的手臂麻木好几天

重点讲解

1、present

现在的;目前的

He has brought much of the present crisis on himself.

目前的大部分危机都是他自己引起的。

the government's present economic difficulties.

政府当前的经济难题

目前;现在;眼下

There is no way at present of predicting which individuals will develop the disease.

目前还没有办法预测谁会得这种病。

At present children under 14 are not permitted in bars.

目前,14岁以下儿童不允许进酒吧。

机不可失,失不再来;就在当下

Don't wait until New Year to resolve to organise your life. There's no time like the present.

不要等到新年才下决心规划生活。要把握当下。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到