《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第161期:最美的风景
日期:2016-06-16 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

That's a road.I heard a vehicle up ahead,and it's coming this way.

那里有条路 我能听到汽车引擎的声音 有车开过来了

Let's take a ride out of here! Come on!

搭个顺风车走吧 跟上

As a loading truck can moving fast,I gonna try to cut it off.

货运卡车开得都很快 我要把它拦下来

I can make it.No time to stick up my thumb,

还来得及 没时间招手示意了

In Alaska, I set out to sail a raft.I'm heading toward the shiping land.

在阿拉斯加 我独自驾着小筏 准备前往锚地

If you see a vessel,you need to get its attention fast.

如果看到船只的话 你必须尽快引起他们的注意

I boarded a iceberg,and use my raft to make a signal fire.HELP

我跳上了一块浮冰 用小筏的材料燃起了烽火 救命

That can be the best sight of the world for the survivor.

看到救援船朝自己驶来

You see that rescure ship turns towards us.Help!

绝对是求生者眼中最美的风景了 救命

As the boat apporach to start to roll over us,

随着渔船隆隆的像我们靠近

suddenly seem to dwarf me and the crew on our small fragile iceberg.

它朝我们所在的脆弱浮冰碾了过来

I got to be a hundred percent confident making this jump to not end up crushed between this and the ice.

如果没有万全的把握 我绝不会跳过去 否则我就会被 这艘船和浮冰 挤得粉碎

But we were so low at the water the captain lost sight of us behind the deck.

但是由于我们所在位置太低 船长无法从舰桥确定我们的位置

He was runing blind,and then we collided.Just!

他几乎是靠直觉在驾驶 然后撞上了浮冰 太悬了

I safely abord,but that was close.Maybe too close.

我最终平安获救 但这次真的很悬 实在是太悬了

The vessel was kinda hit the side of the iceburg.

渔船撞到了浮冰的侧面

And I was standing on this burg corner,I just gonna caught it

我正好就站在那个角上 我当时正准备去抓那个梯子

Kinda of have a second either way,and I would be in the drink

如果还有第二次机会的话 我一定会做出别的选择

and probably not take that situation between big fishing vessel and iceburg.

绝不会再站在那艘大渔船 和这块儿浮冰之间了

重点讲解

1、end up

(通常指意外地)最终到达

The result was that the engine ended up at the bottom of the canal.

结果引擎最终沉到了运河底。

She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.

她带着孩子逃亡,从一个邻居家跑到另一个邻居家,最后逃到了一个朋友的地下室。

最终;结果;到头来

If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't want.

如果你不知道自己想要什么,到头来你可能得非所愿。

Every time they went dancing they ended up in a bad mood.

每次他们去跳舞,都会不欢而散。


2、situation

形势;情况;局面

Army officers said the situation was under control.

陆军军官称局面已经得到了控制。

And now for a look at the travel situation in the rest of the country.

现在再来看一下该国家其他地方的旅游情况。

(建筑物、城镇的)位置,环境

The garden is in a beautiful situation on top of a fold in the rolling Hampshire landscape.

这座花园位于地势连绵起伏的汉普郡的一处山岗上,环境十分优美。

分享到