《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第25期:荒凉之地
日期:2016-01-25 20:03

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The raft's had it,but I've made it to the island.

筏子已经散架 不过我也成功上岛

Now I need to find a good place for a signal fire.Get up to high ground.

现在我只需找个好地方点火发信号 得找个高处


And this is the tip of the outer islands,

这里便是这个外岛的制高点

and out there are all the northerly shipping lanes.

那边就是 北方航船的必经之路

This is the place to make a signal fire -- right up here.

这里便是燃起火堆信号的最佳地点

A Danish fisherman survived 15 days on an island like this off Greenland.

有个丹麦渔民在格陵兰某外岛活过15天

There was no food, and he ate only snow.

没有任何食物 仅靠吃雪

He was finally rescued 45 pounds lighter with extreme frostbite.

获救时体重减少了45磅 被严重冻伤

When a ship comes near you,you need to be ready with your fire.

有船只靠近时 你要准备好火堆信号

You don't know when, or if, you'll get another chance.

你不知道何时 甚至是否还能再碰到船只

What I want is some seaweed,it's gonna make it smoke -- some polystyrene I found off the beach shore, as well.

我要拿些海藻 方便出烟 海边那些泡沫塑料也是好东西

That's gonna make smoke.Okay, a bit more tinder.

也能燃起黑烟 再来点引火物

There you go -- there's a fishing vessel.

终于来了 有艘渔船

Okay, I've got to move.The ship is at least two miles offshore.

我得赶紧 船距离岸边至少有两2英里

If you want to be seen, you've got to move fast.Blubber on.

想被发现就得动作快些 油脂燃起来了

And a simple signal fire like this,

多少年来 就是这么一个简单的火堆

it lights first time and when you need it. It saved so many lives over the years.

只要在需要时 点燃它们 就能挽救无数条生命

Okay.There are places in the world untouched and unchanged by the march of time and technology,

好了 地球上总有些未被岁月 和人类文明染指的原始荒凉之地

but basic survival techniques are timeless.

但是基本的求生技能却万古相传

And by making nature work for you,you can make it out alive.

只要让自然为我们所用 那我们就能幸存下来

重点讲解

1、survive

生存;存活;幸存

the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours...

致使这 8 个小学生在冰冷的海水里挣扎求生四个多小时的一连串事件

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。

挺过;艰难度过

On my first day here I thought, 'Ooh, how will I survive?'

我第一天到这儿时就想,“天哪,我怎么能挺过去呢?”

people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

艰难度日的失业者

幸存;幸免于难;留存

When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive.

引入市场经济后,许多工厂将面临倒闭。

The chances of a planet surviving a supernova always looked terribly slim.

行星躲过超新星爆发的几率总是十分渺茫。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

分享到
重点单词
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • planetn. 行星
  • sequencen. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列 vt. 按顺序排好
  • vesseln. 容器,器皿,船,舰 n. 脉管,血管,[植]
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • supernovan. [天]超新星
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • tindern. 火绒,火种
  • environmentn. 环境,外界