《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第157期:安全着陆
日期:2016-06-12 21:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

And I need just grab the hold of another vine to stop my self falling down into the abyss.

然后我正好抓住另外一根藤蔓 以防我掉到深谷中去

More luck than good judgement.

我能踩上岩棚是侥幸多于精准判断


In the Dominican Republic,I face another grueling challenge with jungle vines.

在多明尼加共和国 我在丛林藤蔓中遇到了另一个挑战

Man, it's killing,killing on the arms,This time I plan to climb up them.

天啊 真是痛苦 我的胳膊快不行了 这次我打算顺着藤蔓爬上去

But that will invole a 180 foot of pain.

但是这高达180尺 真是痛苦

The main camera will film the climb from the bottom of the ravine.

主摄像机会从谷底部向上拍摄

I will take a small camera with me to record the action.

我会带个小摄像机记录我的行动

But loose wire and the extra weight,just added to the challenge,Within minutes,I know this was gonna be an epic.

但是松散的线路和多于的重量 无疑给我带来更大的挑战 几分钟之后 我就知道这次攀爬史无前例

My arms absolutely scremning hard.But they are just on proper fire.

我的双臂啊 绝对在哭喊 整只手 像着火一样

Inch by inch I drag myself and that camera out the vine.

一点一点 我慢慢向上爬 还带着摄像机

After an hour, I was near the top.

历时一小时 我终于快到顶了

Okay, it's over the lap of the thing One very tired,Bear!

我已越过崖顶 太累了 就是我

In Alabama,blocked by 200 foot cliffs,the only way to reach the valley bottom was to desend a tree.

在阿拉巴马 我被200英尺的峭壁阻碍 到达谷底的唯一途径就是从树上滑下去

This time camera man Simon wants to follow me.

这次摄像师西蒙要跟我一同行动

It was all ropes man, Dave's job to get him down safely.

这是绳索专家戴夫的任务 让他安全着陆

重点讲解

1、absolute

完全的;彻底的

It's not really suited to absolute beginners.

它并不真正适合从零开始的初学者。

A sick person needs absolute confidence and trust in a doctor.

病人需要对医生有绝对的信心和信任。

十足的;地道的

About 12 inches wide is the absolute minimum you should consider.

12英寸左右的宽度绝对是你应考虑的最低值。

I think it's absolute nonsense.

我认为那十足是无稽之谈。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

写下;记下

The idea has been going around in my head for quite a while and now I am getting it down on paper.

这个想法在我脑海里萦绕许久了,我现在就将它写在纸上。

分享到