《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第39期:夜幕很快降临
日期:2016-02-12 19:52

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Uncooked pork goes off in a matter of hours.

生猪肉很快就会变质

I want to get this on the fire as quickly as I can.

要尽快把它用火烤熟


You get a prim,achilles tendon and the leg and pull it straight onto this to cook

我们把跟腱 大腿挂在树枝上 直接把它放在火上烤

And you want it just away from the flames,so it doesn't burn.

但要让它远离火苗 这样它就不会烧焦

You just cook this nice and slowly.At this time of year, days are short.

你只需要 用小火慢慢地烤 每年到了这个时期 白天是短暂的

Night is coming on fast,but there's time to reflect on the battles of the day.

夜幕很快便降临 但这样你就有时间去反思白天经历的事情

This pig very nearly had the better of me this afternoon.

这只野猪几乎 和我斗争了一个下午

I was definitely scared at that point.

那会儿我的确很害怕

I kind of had to improvise and just dive on top of this thing,

我不得不临时改主意 直接扑向它

go a bit old-school with it.But it worked.

办法确实比较原始 但它起作用了

And look, I've got piggie for dinner.Mmm. Definitely worth the battle.

看 我获得了一顿全猪宴 战斗绝对是值得的

In my next challenge,I'm in a tight spot with only one way out.

我的下一项挑战是 我要通过只有一条出路的瓶颈地带

I've spent the night out in the Alabama woods,

我在亚拉巴马森林过了一夜

and nearby, we've come across something interesting.

在那附近 我们偶遇了一些有趣的事

Found a cave,just a few hundred meters away here.

发现了一个洞穴 就离这儿几百米远

Gonna try and see if I can make some sort of torch and go and have a look in it.

试试看能不能做出一个火把来 然后去洞穴里面看看

What I'm gonna do is cut a bit from my T-shirt,get all the way around,and use this as a wick.

我得切点我的T恤下来 撕一圈下来 用这个做火把芯

Yeah, that'll do.And then, look, I've melted down some of the pig fat off...off the carcass.

没问题 来做做看 然后 看 我已经溶出了 一些肥腻腻的 猪油

重点讲解

1、reflect

反映;表现;显示

The Los Angeles riots reflected the bitterness between the black and Korean communities in the city.

洛杉矶的暴乱反映出这个城市的黑人社区和韩裔社区之间的仇恨。

Concern at the economic situation was reflected in the government's budget.

政府的预算反映了对经济运行状况的关注。

(光、热或其他射线)反射

The sun reflected off the snow-covered mountains.

冰雪覆盖的山峰反射着阳光。

The glass appears to reflect light naturally.

玻璃似乎可以自然反射光线。

使对…产生某种印象

The affair hardly reflected well on the British.

这个事件很难让人们对英国人有好印象。

Your own personal behavior as a teacher, outside of school hours, reflects on the school itself.

作为教师,你在课堂以外的个人行为会影响人们对学校的印象。

hyqsFeb12.jpg

2、come across

偶然发现;偶然遇见

I came across a group of children playing

我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。

We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.

每当女性取得成功,我们都会表示认同并予以颂扬。

使产生…印象;给人以…的印象

When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.

没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。

He came across very, very well.

他给人的印象非常非常好。

分享到
重点单词
  • reflectv. 反映,反射,归咎
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • improvisev. 即兴创作,即兴表演,临时准备
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • wickn. 蜡烛芯,灯芯
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • bitternessn. 苦味,悲痛,怨恨
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战