《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第308期:战胜高温
日期:2016-11-18 20:18

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Beating the heat isn't just about finding water.

战胜高温不仅要找到水源

It's also about making the most of what you already have.

更需要你充分利用身边的一切

And I'm mostly gonna have a pee.

我得尿上一泡

It always feels wasteful to lose good fluids straight into the sand,

让这么多液体 直接流进沙子里 总让人觉得心疼

but you can recycle pee to help you survive.

不过你可以回收尿液 来帮助你生存下来

Take your T-shirt and just pee on it.

脱下你的衬衫 再对着它尿

Try to capture as much of that fluid as you can.

尽可能多地 收集尿液

Rain it through the shirt and then I'm not wasting any of this to the sand.

要彻底浸湿你的衬衫 这样我才能 不浪费一点尿液

And even just, you know, a little bit of pee into the mouth it's just gonna help moisten it,take the edge off the thirst.

即便只是一点点尿液流入嘴巴 也能起到很好的湿润作用 缓解干渴的感觉

And you're not drinking it. It's just to wet your wet your mouth a bit.

你不一定要喝掉它 只是湿润你的 湿润你的嘴巴

And that's actually just wiping it on my face.It's cool to my face stand.

然后再用它 擦擦脸 让我的面部降温

You will see that.on the infrared ray if you put that on.

如果开了红外线 你就可以看到的

You will see what a difference the fluids on the face makes as the pee evaporates and cools me.

你会看到我脸上的液体 产生了巨大的效果 因为尿液蒸发后使我降温

You see, the darker bit is where it's so much cooler than all of this. It's going to be bright and hot.

你看 深色部分 的温度要比这一块 低得多 这一块 温度很高 所以很亮

If I put this T-shirt on,that's going to keep me cooler.

如果再穿上这件衬衫 会让我更凉爽

As the fluid evaporates from the shirt,it will draw heat from my body.

随着尿液从衬衫上蒸发 能吸走我身体的热量

词汇解析

1、capture

(尤指在战争中)俘虏,擒获,占领,夺取

The guerrillas shot down one aeroplane and captured the pilot.

游击队击落了一架飞机,并俘获了飞行员。

The whole town celebrated when two tanks were captured.

全城居民庆祝缴获了两辆坦克。

代表(特点);表现,体现(感情、气氛)

Chef Idris Caldora offers an inspired menu that captures the spirit of the Mediterranean.

厨师伊德里斯·卡尔多拉开出一份富有地中海特色的菜单,让人眼前一亮。

Their mood was captured by one who said, Students here don't know or care about campus issues.

一个人的话道出了他们的心情,“这儿的学生既不了解也不关心校园问题。”

吸引(注意力);激发(想象);赢得(喜爱)

the great names of the Tory party who usually capture the historian's attention.

往往会引起历史学家关注的保守党大人物

the issue that has captured the imagination of nearly the whole nation.

激发了几乎所有国人想象力的争论


2、put on

穿;戴;涂;抹

She put on her coat and went out.

她穿上大衣出去了。

Maximo put on a pair of glasses.

马克西莫戴上了一副眼镜。

上演;举办;展出

The band are hoping to put on a UK show before the end of the year.

那个乐队希望年底之前在英国举办一场演出。

British Airways is putting on an extra flight to London tomorrow.

英国航空公司明天将增加一班到伦敦的航班。

开动(设备、装置等);使运转

I put the radio on.

我打开了收音机。

I put on the light by the bed.

我打开了床边的灯。

分享到
重点单词
  • capturevt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • celebratedadj. 著名的,声誉卓著的 动词celebrate的过
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • recyclevt. 使再循环,再利用,再制 vi. 循环 n. 再循