《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第184期:小岛探险结束
日期:2016-07-09 12:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Panama and its islands are home to the American crocodile.

美洲鳄遍布巴拿马及其附属群岛

Growing up to a ton in weight,they're a formidable predator.

成年鳄的体重可达到一吨 是很凶猛的食肉动物


Coastal jungle rivers like this almost invariably are gonna have crocodiles in them,

像这样沿海丛林中的河流 一般而言 都有鳄鱼藏匿在水下

so I just want to keep a really good eye out along the banks as I'm moving.

所以我还前进的同时 还要仔细地观察河岸的情况

Recently a fisherman was dragged to his death near here by an enormous croc.His body was never recovered.

不久前 这儿就有个渔夫 被巨鳄拖入河中 尸首无存

It's just eerily quiet in this place.I've got to keep my eyes peeled here.Look. you see that log?

这里安静的有点诡异了 我必须保持警惕 看到那块原木了吗

That's obviously been cut down, been chain-sawed.It's a good sign.

明显是被链锯砍断的 是个好的征兆

Being chain-sawed means people use this river.

证明的确有人在使用这条河流

As I round the bend, there's a sand bank.Lying on it are several boats.Okay, let's get into it.

拐弯后 一块沙洲展现在我的面前 有几条小船在上面 好 我们过去看看

A hundred yards inland, there's a village.This is my pickup point.

离岸边百米远处 有个村落 接头点就是这儿了

On the outskirts of the settlement is my ticket home.

在居留地的外围 停着接我回家的飞机

The sound of the helicopter engine firing up breaks the silence.That's my way out of here.Now time to go.

直升机的引擎声打破了寂静 我要离开这里了 该走了

This has been a roller-coaster ride.The cruel sea tests a survivor physically and mentally.

这次经历实在是惊险无比 残酷的大海考验了生存者的体能以及心理

The ultimate force of nature,it can make you feel so small.

在自然的终极力量面前 人类是如此的渺小

But my island adventureis over,and it's time to go home.

但我的小岛探险结束了 该回家了

词汇解析

1、recover

恢复健康;复原

He is recovering from a knee injury.

他的膝伤正在康复。

A policeman was recovering in hospital last night after being stabbed.

一名警员昨夜被刺伤之后入院进行康复治疗。

(从不开心或不愉快的经历中)恢复,复原

a tragedy from which he never fully recovered.

他一直未能完全从中走出的悲剧

Her plane broke down and it was 18 hours before she got there. It took her three days to recover.

她乘坐的飞机出了故障,18个小时后她才到达那里。之后她花了3天时间才完全恢复过来。

(从弱势或困境中)好转,扭转,恢复

He recovered from a 4-2 deficit to reach the quarter-finals.

他在2比4落后的情况下实现逆转闯进1/4决赛。

The stock-market index fell by 80% before it began to recover.

股市指数下跌了80%后才开始反弹。


2、obviously

(用于陈述认为听者已经知道的事)显然地,无疑地

Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.

很显然,他们已经得到某些大公司的赞助。

There are obviously exceptions to this.

这其中无疑存在特例。

明显地;显而易见地

They obviously appreciate you very much.

他们显然对你十分感激。

She's so obviously cleverer and prettier than I am.

她明显要比我聪明、漂亮得多。

分享到