《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第217期:昼夜温差极大
日期:2016-08-11 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

My first priority is fire.Once warm, I can explore the building.

头等要事就是生火 只要暖和过来 我就能检查一下这房子

Okay, feel a bit more human with that.

这样总算有点人气了


And it's got dark fast,and this part of the Rockies sees massive temperature changes.

天很快就黑了 在落基山脉这片地区昼夜温差极大

Now, this is very welcome.

火是非常有用的

Well, you know, if I make some sort of torch,and this derelict building works out,

要是我再做个火把什么的 检查一下这座废弃的建筑

no reason why I can't make shelter in there.

我就能在这里过一夜了

A live aspen branch is perfect for my torch,as the green wood won't burn.

新鲜的白杨树枝很适合做火把 因为生材无法燃烧

Now all I need do is split the top of this.one way and then the other,

我要做的就是把顶部劈开 使之成呈十字型

and then you get four prongs like that,and just stuff it with loads of dead twigs.

然后就有四个这样的尖头 塞一些枯木枝 进去

Jam a bit of this pine resin in as well.It's gonna help it burn.

加一点松木树脂 使它烧得更旺

Okay. Let's go and have a look in this place.

好了 我们去看看这个地方

As I start the search,I hear the sound of distant thunder.There's a storm on the way.

当我正要开始检查时 远方传来隆隆的雷声 暴风雨就要来了

Man, look at that wind suddenly coming in.

瞧 突然起风了

But the storm is not my only problem.

但风暴还不是我唯一的麻烦

Well, that those are bear-claw marks.

看这个 这些是熊的爪印

And you can see it's just been ripping down there Probably bears that have been trashing all of this.

墙上的皮都给抓掉了 也许熊正是这房子破烂不堪的主凶

词汇解析

1、explore

在…探险;探测;勘察;考察

I just wanted to explore Paris, read Sartre, listen to Sidney Bechet.

我就想逛逛巴黎,读读萨特的作品,听听悉尼·贝谢的音乐。

After exploring the old part of town there is a guided tour of the cathedral.

游览完老城区之后,会由导游带队参观大教堂。

探讨,研究(观点或建议)

The secretary is expected to explore ideas for post-war reconstruction of the area.

部长预计将会探讨这个地区战后重建的意见。

The film explores the relationship between artist and instrument.

这部电影探究了艺术家和乐器之间的关系。

勘探

Central to the operation is a mile-deep well, dug originally to explore for oil.

那次行动的重点是一口深达1英里的井,最初钻那口井是为了勘探石油。

The government is allowing the areas of inshore coastal waters to be explored for oil and gas.

当局允许在近海海域勘探石油和天然气。


2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

圆满结束;完成

People involved in it think it's a nightmare, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

参与者都觉得这是一场噩梦,但我相信其结局会是圆满的。

分享到